No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Listening now...nevermind, its the same KK. Missou made a good move, Nebraska didnt, and secretly wants back into a "thriving" Big 12. Says any NU fan that says its better in the BIG is lying.

And, BTW, making less money in the Big 12 isn't a big deal. Just spend less. Simple.

Same idiotic KK.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

• yes, same KK. UNL wants to through away the CIC and go back to dealing with the Big12. A conference that was one of the best in CF, Women's Volleyball, Baseball, solid in basketball... and yet, all everyone talked about was distrust. Yes, UNL wants back into that.
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• oh the big12...

Big 12 expansion is a non-starter unless it includes University of Houston. @UHouston

Sincerely,
        Texas Governor

Comment

• Unless Big XII expansion is best for Texas (the state), nothing is going to happen. Not long ago they were the #2 conference on the field, they wonder what their issues are; it's not the product on the field but getting everyone's interests on the same page. B1G, SEC and Pac 12 all does what's best for the conference; the Big XII had everyone looking out for their own interests...

Result when everyone is doing 'me'; they lost four good-to-very good academic Universities with tons of alumni, large fan bases and most were quite good at revenue sports and replaced them with TCU and West Virginia.

Comment

• Greg Fenves‏@gregfenves [ame="https://twitter.com/gregfenves/status/756222165591085056"]22m22 minutes ago[/ame]
            As we look at opportunities for Big 12 expansion, I support considering @UHouston for the conference. UH is a huge asset for Texas.

Comment

• That sounds like the rest of the Big12 doesn't have a choice...Houston is in

Comment

• Fucking hilarious.

Never change, Texas. Never change.

Comment

• With Kelvin Sampson as their basketball coach, they might be competitive in the B12 as that sport too.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The Rest of College Football

Or is Texas sabotaging expansion with the support of Houston.... ..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Also.. Texas chancellor agrees with Texas' president. He tweeted his support.

Comment

• The President, the Chancellor, the Governor, and the Lt. Governor all tweeted support for Houston on the same day. Seems like a campaign in definitely underway and not much a school like Iowa State or WVU or Kansas State can do about it. Also seems like the Texas legislature is pushing it from what i've read elsewhere

Comment

• And Snyder think UNL wants to return to that...lol

Comment

• Nebraska would never get the TV and bowl revenue from a new "big 12" that they get from the Big Ten. Texas would see to that.

The Huskers are a better fit in the Big Ten anyway.

I'm glad they're with us.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I would potentially like to see the divisions redone. Or, if possible, eliminated completely and some other method of choosing the CCG teams be adopted. Give Nebraska a permanent game with one of the big 3 in the east.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I would potentially like to see the divisions redone. Or, if possible, eliminated completely and some other method of choosing the CCG teams be adopted. Give Nebraska a permanent game with one of the big 3 in the east.
                                Very much concur...the football scheduling is definitely cockeyed. Five years between scheduled Neb-Mich games for example, is much fail.

Comment

Working...
                                X