The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody,

He says he never said that. I tend to laugh at such things, but the tweet that said he accepted some cash from an agent was unusual. His entire Twitter presence was mainly posting relgious tweets. This was out of the blue, and using jargon and had misspells. Certainly not consistant with the rest. Anyway, it was investigated and no evidence was found.
    Last edited by AlabamAlum; July 10, 2016, 09:46 PM.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• "The entire game is on YouTube: "

Gee thanks!

Comment

• Malzahn: Four Auburn players that were arrested have served punishments, will not be suspended. Includes Carlton Davis and Byron Cowart.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Good job, Coach. Stand tall.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Malzahn has to win this year. The Auburn faithful are restless and you can only replay 2013's "kick six" so many times as salve to the wounds inflicted from a 6-6 season and Bham Bowl berth.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Saw this on Twitter... Ha

What does it say about Missouri right now that Baylor is able to lure their athletic director?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                Michigan and Hoke were coming off an 11-2 season capped by a big Sugar Bowl win. Most M fans I talked to were pretty confident pre game. Bama was able to get the lead and get M outta their game plan. Game was probably closer than the score indicates.
                Michigan's game plan was utter shit. They tried to out-execute Alabama and 41-14 was the result.

Comment

• Yes but that was pre-HARBAUGH!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Missouri currently has no chancellor, no president, no AD, a rookie head football coach, and a hoops program coming off a postseason ban.... Oh and their band director left for Missouri state...

Damn...

Comment

• Yet still preferable to Rutgers.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
                        Missouri currently has no chancellor, no president, no AD, a rookie head football coach, and a hoops program coming off a postseason ban.... Oh and their band director left for Missouri state...

Damn...

I'd say they fit right in with their current conference digs!

Comment

• I wish that I hated Missouri because it must be a really fun time if you did.

Comment

• How can anyone hate Missouri?

Comment

• Its not hard. Trust me.

My wife and her family all hail from there ... she hates it too
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They're fairly innocuous from my vantage point.

Comment

Working...
                                X