No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh, well, yes....I'm more talking about the disciplinary process as mandated by the DOJ...
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The Vol fans are saying this is another Duke. I say, disband the program and put all the rapists in jail.

Fair and Balanced is my middle name.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As for the accusatory women, sluts and whores.

Members of the SEC Tennesse Vols Football Team, Rhodes Scholars.
        "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• that's ESPN today... and they wonder why people are no longer watching..
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• hmmmm....

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• LOL, so much shit going on down there.

Comment

• Looks like Rich Rod has scheduled a few of his spring practices during Arizona's Spring Break.

The Harbaugh Effect

Alabama beat Clemson just 31 days ago to capture the national championship, and believe it or not, the drive for the 2016 crown has already begun.While much of the country is blanketed with snow, spring football began at some schools across the country on Friday, with Arizona being one to get an early jump on things."Hell, the weather's nice here year round," coach Rich Rodriguez told Fox Sports Stewart Mandel as the Wildcats basked in 88-degree temperatures.The fifth-year coach is changing things up for the Wildcats this season, shifting the beginning of spring practice to February. The 15 allotted sessions will be spread out over several weeks, including spring break, and conclude on March 25. Unlike in past seasons, the focus in Tucson will be on individual drills and bypassing the traditional spring game."Spring practice from a scheme standpoint is way overrated," Rodriguez admitted. "From a fundamental standpoint, it's critical, doing some of the things you don't have time to do in August."Arizona struggled to a 7-6 record in 2015, just one season removed from an impressive 10-4 campaign in 2014 and a Pac-12 South Division crown. The Wildcats are overhauling their entire defense after replacing fired coordinator Jeff Casteel with Marcel Yates. Despite a scheme overhaul, Rodriguez is confident that the team can wait until August to focus on specifics."If your scheme is so complicated you need all that time to teach it, then it's probably too complicated," Rodriguez said. "We're going to teach offensive players how to have better ball security, (and) teach defensive players how to create turnovers."The Pac-12 network is scheduled to air all 12 of its members' spring games, but despite no such event being planned at Arizona, don't expect Rodriguez to give up the television time."We may just do slip and slide," the former Michigan coach said. "We may have some sort of competition - let the fat boys mud wrestle or something. But no true spring game."

Comment

• I hope Sankey tries to shut that down. So unfair to the kids.

Comment

• It will take a year for them to fully realize their mistake. By year 2, no choice but to fire him.

Comment

• Wow. He's been dieting.

Comment

• Stressed to the core about getting exposed in 7 months.

Comment

• LOL.

Comment

• He'll be in a diet commercial in a few months. Or he was tired of being called fat and stupid. At least he can fix one of those things.
                              Last edited by Mike; February 14, 2016, 09:49 PM.

Comment

• There are two computers on his desk and Oregon's new defensive coordinator doesn't know why. He doesn't use email.

"Why would I?" he says. "When I talk to people, I want to talk to them."
                                "Hoke doesn't use email" is the "Hoke doesn't wear a headset" of his [short] Oregon coaching tenure.

Comment

Working...
                                X