No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the right side of the photo, that block M logo looks very similar to Michigan...
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• so Iowa goes to the Rose bowl this year and doesn't land a single 4 star recruit in this years class...

little surprised..
      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by entropy View Post
        so Iowa goes to the Rose bowl this year and doesn't land a single 4 star recruit in this years class...

little surprised..
        Hayden Fry. .where are you?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• OU only signed three kids from Texas.. only three...

Comment

• with the potential sanctions.. Ole Miss still ties for the most 5 stars (as of right now) and a top 5 class.

Comment

• I'd bet my left nut there's zero sanctions coming.

Comment

• When you look at the number of Top 247 HS recruits that committed to Ol' Miss in the 2016 class, you have to wonder.

Agree with Oracle though. Nothing will come of this from the NCAA. It will take someone spilling the beans to the Feds and the Feds issuing Subpoenas ...... that's the only way programs up to dirty tricks get nailed.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Even that's not enough. Miami pretty much skated after a booster (who kept receipts!) completely exposed them. Even when there's paperwork now, there's no punishment.

Comment

• True. It ups the odds though that cheaters doing the payola thing will get nailed despite schemes to avoid detection (non-traceable debit cards).

Anyway, it's a sad commentary on college sports that this shit goes on but the reality is you have to play on the margins, in the gray areas, take some risks and do it well.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• NCAA created this mess by being worried about tv revenue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• "Even when there's paperwork now, there's no punishment."

Even when there are prior infractions there is no punishment. I think the NCAA is afraid of litigation (and this comes from a trial lawyer who breathes litigation) and thus does nothing.

Comment

• Federal sexual assault lawsuit filed against Tenn

Comment

• ESPN's complete lack of coverage of the Tenn lawsuit is not surprising. Instead they are talking about bama preseason polls ranking, tenn donations....

I guess sexual assault in the SEC isn't news. Now if this was Baylor...

Comment

• The plaintiffs say the school's administrative hearing process is unfair because victims are subject to cross-examination and an evidentiary hearing in front of an administrative law judge.
                              Thank God there are people with the courage to fight the injustice of due process and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty".

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                Thank God there are people with the courage to fight the injustice of due process and the concept of "innocent until proven guilty".

I suggest it's more about the school doing it than the cross examination.. based upon what I've been reading/seeing on twitter.

Comment

Working...
                                X