No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoke will be paid 2M by Michigan this year, which will be offset by his new salary. How shocking that he took a discount in salary this year.

FTR, I have no problem with him doing that, but let's not pretend he would have walked from SD or that he is only interested in M and his boys.
    To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Planet Nine commits to Alabama

IT MAY USHER IN THE END OF DAYS, BUT THAT'S NOT REALLY MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A TYPICAL ALABAMA SEASON ANYWAY.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I knew it!
        "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• I heard the grainy Hubbl highlights were spectacular, but I bet Bammer got a pretty crappy exchange rate when it converted the suitcase full of cash to Niburian currency. The US dollar is not known to be the de facto currency for trade in that part of the universe.

Comment

• No, no, no...he came because of the exposure, weight room and facilities. World class.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• is that the new code for cash?
              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I will laugh as Planet 9 engulfs your entire line.

Comment

• Solar System class

Comment

• Probably just wanted the warm weather. No great loss for us. Any planet looking to come in from the cold isn't going to be tough enough for Big Ten football anyways.

Comment

• Astronomy classes are known as some of the toughest at Purdue... Surprisingly.
                      At least it's true for the basic General Education astronomy class
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Doc Losh ..... Honorary M club member, taught Astro 101 in the 60s. Back row of the lecture hall in Angel had 15-20 football players. NOT an easy course. Had to have a basic understanding of physics and typical formulas. Calculus helped but you could solve problems with basic math. Barely got a C. Doubt the ballers took the same teats as the rest of us but you never know.

Greetings from Hong Kong. Amazing city except hi today was 47 F. Wasn't expecting that!
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Doc Losh was known as " ABC, A for athletes, B for boys and C for coeds." What happened to you Jeff?

Comment

• Nick Saban and "Miss Terry" (?), anyway...... take a victory lap around the campus at Talladega.

Must be Nick's mother?
                            Last edited by Prime2; January 24, 2016, 01:15 PM.
                            "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

• Interesting read about football strategy and the future:

Much of football's strategic template was set by 1966. But new technologies and simulations will unlock a new level of complexity in the game.
                              I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Brady Hoke, fresh from a nap, hit the recruiting trail with coach MH, apparently visiting some HS coach.

Oregon has no idea what the hell they are in for?!?

Hoke instead should be working the Donald Duck , "You must be this fat in order to ride" line at Disney World.

Last edited by Prime2; January 24, 2016, 01:16 PM.
                                "Whole milk, not the candy-ass 2-percent or skim milk."

Comment

Working...
                                X