No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Feldman@BruceFeldmanCFB[ame="https://twitter.com/BruceFeldmanCFB/status/687740049660624897"]12m12 minutes ago[/ame]
    #TexasTech AD Kirby Hocutt is succeeding Jeff Long as CFP Chairman... Another testament to the Bill Snyder Football Tree,
    Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Wiz.. Did that hurt?
      shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Aw, don't be mad, Wiz.

Here ya go ....

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Hey Wiz: ... Here's me and the missus at the tractor show this past summer ....

Comment

• Heh! Heh!

Comment

• I think entropy already posted an article about him but OU's President Boren has been VERY vocal this past week that he's unhappy with the Big12. Not just some off-hand comments but he's given several interviews now where he's said the same things...thinks the Big12 is at a big disadvantage, thinks they need 2 more teams, thinks there needs to be a conf network and the Longhorn Network needs to go away...

Comment

• Texas and their minions disagree.

Comment

• OU and KU to the BIG??? I can only hope

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• KU football is the worst major conference team right now.
                    They have been embarrassing for the last several years...
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Yet they have one of the legendary bball programs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Why in the world would the Big want OU or KU? Neither is a top flight educational conference and the Big needs neither as a basketball conference or a football conference.

Comment

• Cause the big will expand. I'd rather have those two than any other combo that would be realistic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Who is currently in the West that would have to come East?

NW? Wisconsin? Indiana/Purdue? Minnesota?

Comment

• B1G wants Notre Dame, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Georgia Tech and not much else. I think they'd need 1 of the above to take a partner with them; e.g. Virginia Tech, Kansas, Oklahoma, Pittsburgh, Syracuse, Duke, etc.

Comment

• Purdue would come to the East.

Comment

Working...
                                X