No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning out is a big if, but if it happens and they are in then it is cause for excitement. They will have nearly everyone back for the bowl game. Williamson would be back and that would turn the weakness into a strength.

But they have to get past PSU, they should handle them, but all year they should have handled a lot of teams.

Comment

• if Riley can get the Huskers trending up, the Iowa-Neb game to end the season is not a bad rivalry game -- I sense genuine hatred from my Iowa friends.

Comment

• Iowa fans are like Colorado fans... without a talented team or urine bombs. They're desperate for attention and don't understand why UNL doesn't view them as equals.
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• I hate Iowa but not in the same way say I hate Talent...I loathe Talent...but Iowa...meh...like I hate an annoying gnat at a barbeque...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'd like to see a Nebraska win, I think. Unless M wins and PSU wins, then I want Iowa to win.

Comment

• I want Nebraska to win and then Iowa beat MSU.

Comment

• It's unfortunate that nature of time won't allow you to decide on Iowa-UNL game contemporaneously.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's also unfortunate that it doesn't matter what the fuck we want.

Comment

• Iowa-Neb has no impact on Michigan whatsoever. Go Huskers.

Comment

• Unless...
                      PSU beats MSU
                      FSU beats Florida, then Florida beats Bama
                      Stanford beat ND, then loses Pac 12 title game
                      Etc, etc etc

Comment

• Iowa needs to lose then knock Sparty out.

Comment

• Oracle is correct as usual.

In the most likely scenarios its best Nebraska wins but in some cases, M is better off with Iowa winning.

Comment

• AS USUAL!!!!

Comment

• I'd rather see Iowa win this game. So if by some chance Penn State wins, and M beats OSU, then we'd be facing an undefeated Iowa the the Championship.

If we won that, it still wouldn't be enough to get us up to 4, but we'd probably be ranked 5 or 6 and going to the Rose in that case. I'd love to see a Rose Bowl game for M.

Of course, we might be able to get there if Iowa loses, and State wins out, but I can't stand the idea of State winning out.

Comment

• I'd be fine with MSU winning out if it meant that we got the Rose Bowl.

But first WE have to win out ...
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X