The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neb just beat MSU
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is that a final??

Comment

• Yep, big ten refs on that last TD

Comment

• Sparty got totally jobbed.
          B10 refs are an embarrassment ... Delany has to do something

Comment

• OH, NEBRASKA YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARDS!! I LOVE YOU ASSHOLES RIGHT NOW. EVEN WIZ!! Well maybe not Wiz but I am very excited.

Comment

• Wow! Not sure about that call ?? What another heartbreaking game! This time Sparty, congrats to the N guys here

Comment

• Holy S*it - that was marvelous. Sparty got jobbed, but I'm loving me some Cornhuskers right now.

Comment

• Same refs as the MSU vs M game I believe...

With that loss, Michigan has a legit shot at playing in the B10 Championship game.
                  Michigan - @ IU win, @ PSU win, vs OSU win
                  Ohio State - @ Illinois win, vs MSU win, @ Michigan lose.
                  This scenario might happen.
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• The defense was swiss cheese, it didn't deserve to win that game, but that TD was fraudulent.

Comment

• Damn - this is just what we needed. Sparty takes a loss - now just lose to osu and we could be in the conference championship. Oh, there's that little piece about beating osu ourselves ;)

Comment

• Jobbed or not the Spartans had no buisiness being in the top 4 talk. Losing to a horrible Braska team.lol

Comment

• Nebraska went 91 yards in 4 plays to win that game... yes, that last play should have been called back. Amazing choke still.

Nebraska almost blew it by kicking to the MSU 40 on their kick off. That was bad.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• They gave up 500 yards to Nebby. No fly zone, more like...turn around and cry zone.

Comment

• Crazy, every week, the announcer even said live calling the play "he stepped out of bounds" but caught it? Touchdown (?) MSU did get jobbed, but remember Nebraska went 91 yards in 38 seconds. And the play before the winning TD should have been a pick to seal it. Forgot all about the ramifications for Michigan!
                              Last edited by WingsFan; November 7, 2015, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• The football gods have finally spoken up. Enough of the shinanagins. BS call, but don't feel bad in the least.

Comment

Working...
                                X