The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
    Marques Williams had 404 yards passing for the first half against Duke!
    Now 8-1.
    UNC should be 9-0. They lost in week 1 to SC because Williams had 3 turnovers in the red zone. I put $100 on UNC to win that game...

If you looked at their roster, almost everyone returned from last year's UNC team. The difference is Gene Chizik coaching the D.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Oklahoma State 42, TCU 16, midway through the third. An injury-riddled defense is a bad thing to bring to Stillwater. TCU's offense has enough firepower to get back in this, but it's awfully tough to see them getting enough stops.

Comment

• TCU might score 42+ but they'll give up nearly 60.

Comment

• WOW. Arkansas just made an amazing play to stay alive in OT on 4th & 25.
          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• was pretty unbelievable

Comment

• Pretty amazing comeback win for Arkansas (aka Toledo's Bitch)

Comment

• Worst offensive PI I've seen in the Minn/OSU game. Jeezus, B1G refs just don't get it. Fucking ignorant.

Comment

• I watch other conferences and I just don't see the horrendous officiating I see in the B1G game after game.

Comment

• Not on the regular at least. Obviously you get your Mia/Duke fiascos going on, but it's just so bad. They literally spot the ball by at least a yard incorrectly 75% of the time.

Comment

• And I really can't watch more than 5 minutes of the LSU/Bama game at a time. Those 2 clowns announcing it are just in a league of their own of suckitude. I'd take Beth Mowins over 'ol Verne. Put a fork in him. And Danielson....

Comment

• Jake Rudock>>>>Cardale

Comment

• Cardale was their 3rd string last season and both their QB heisman candidates returned. No idea why he's still at QB.

Comment

• can't believe Urbz had trouble picking between JTB and Cardale .... last year's Cardale got on a roll, but it's pretty clear he has some confidence issues now.

This game doesn't mean much. Bucks will be rolling again with JTB back in the saddle next week.

Comment

• Promises promises.

Comment

• This game means much if they let Minny hang around and steal one. Their offense is junk.

Comment

Working...
                                X