No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I actually feel sorry for Entropy and the other Nebraska fans.
    I do too. Seriously.

We need Nebraska to be Nebraska again.

And their fans are among the best in college football.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Fuck' em. '97. Karma.

Comment

• I'm over that.

I still think Michigan with Woodson wins a close one.

He was the best player in CFB that year, and Nebraska would have found that out just like everyone else did.

Comment

• He's 39 years old and still in the NFL, of course. He's CHARLES MOTHERFREAKIN' WOODSON.

Good for you for being over it, but this is Michigan. When it comes to Nebraska if you only have something nice to say then don't say anything at all. Your mother should have taught you that.

Comment

• M was national champions in '97, I could care less who the coaches voted for.

Comment

• B1G certainly needs one or two programs in the West to establish themselves as head and shoulders above everyone else and play near the level of the top B1G East programs. It will help the B1G champ to have a strong B1G West program or two. I know if the B1G champ beats up a 8-4 B1G West program, it won't get much of a boost relative to programs from the SEC, ACC, Pac 12 who win their conference. Even a 11-1 ND or Big XII school might get the nod in favor of a 12-1 B1G champ.

Comment

• USC Trojans coach Steve Sarkisian is taking an indefinite leave of absence after, sources say, he arrived Sunday to team facilities appearing to be intoxicated.

Sarkisian was not in attendance at the Trojans' practice on Sunday afternoon. A player told ESPN's Shelley Smith via text that Sarkisian "showed up lit to meetings again today."

Sarkisian showed up Sunday morning at USC and "he appeared not normal" and then was told to leave, a source told ESPN's Brett McMurphy. "They wouldn't let him come to practice," a source said.

Comment

• Probably headed for rehab.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                    B1G certainly needs one or two programs in the West to establish themselves as head and shoulders above everyone else and play near the level of the top B1G East programs. It will help the B1G champ to have a strong B1G West program or two. I know if the B1G champ beats up a 8-4 B1G West program, it won't get much of a boost relative to programs from the SEC, ACC, Pac 12 who win their conference. Even a 11-1 ND or Big XII school might get the nod in favor of a 12-1 B1G champ.
                    It all starts with what Illinois does... Hopefully they hire a great coach.

Nebraska should get better with Riley. Iowa, Minnesota, and NW don't have much more potential than what they currently are.
                    Wisconsin will always be around 7-10 wins.
                    Purdue is stuck with Hazzel/ sucking at football.
                    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Illinois has ended up with Bill Cubit, former HC at WMU.

Illinois's current HC is Bill Cubit, former head at WMU who just inherited the job.
                      The guy the should really want is WMU's current HC P.J. Fleck who is turning this program around. WMU's current record is misleading because two of their losses are to MSU and OSU. They gave both those teams all they could handle.

Comment

• [QUOTE=hodgkal;975751]Illinois has ended up with Bill Cubit, former HC at WMU. The guy they should really go after is P.J. Fleck who is the current HC at WMU. Two of WMU's losses are to MSU and OSU and they gave both those teams all they could handle. Fleck has really brought in some top talent.

Comment

• A nice slate of games this week:

MSU-Michigan (-6')
                          Alabama-aTm (+4)
                          Iowa-NW (Even)
                          Florida-LSU (-6)
                          ASU-Utah (-7)
                          USC-Notre Dame (-4') (love, LOVE ND at 4'...opened at 2)
                          Penn State-OSU (-17') (opened at 21)
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UF-LSU will help clarify the national picture. It's time for teams to start getting knocked off.

Comment

• I'm hoping Steve Sarkesian gets the help he needs. This is sad.
                              Monkeys don't sell bananas.

Comment

• The other MAC school that is good is Toledo. How funny would it be if they hired Toledo's head coach again ( that's where Tim Beckman came from).
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X