Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He gone!

Comment

• Mack Brown rumored to be the replacement.

Comment

• Mack will do well with the alumni
        Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Nebraska fans grieve for their wayward B12 brothers.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• :::in Carnac The Magnificent voice:::

May a diseased Bevo squat in your hot tub Talent...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I saw a report that the interim AD is a former linebacker. Forget his name.

Comment

• Tommy Nobis?

Comment

• You got to be all kinds of bad to get fired as an AD 22 months in.

Comment

• Tennessee ran the ball 22 times in 29 first-down snaps, and the run quickly stopped working. Hurd's first 14 carries gained 97 yards; his last seven in regulation gained two. The "run, run, third-and-long pass" approach to play calling put Dobbs in lots of awkward situations, and after getting grounded by Tennessee's defense for three quarters, OU's newfangled version of the air raid took off.

Butch Jones was an idiot to hire Mike Debord as his OC. Prior to that hire, Debord was the Director for Sports Media or some such title under Brandon and you can be damn sure Brandon didn't hire him because he was a go getter. He was hired because he was a yes man.

He did get credit for calling a good game in UT's opener where the offense scored 59 points but man he sucked v. OU ...... and that's been his MO for ever. Folds into the fetal position against stiff competition. He did it at M, he did it for the Bears and now he's at it again with the Vols.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Mike Debord was a hilariously bad hire by Jones.

Comment

• Holy shit, I thought that was a joke! Butch Jones just went down a peg in my book.

Comment

• Yeah, me too. I thought he was a good/smart coach.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Debord's offense requires elite talent at every position on the field. Yet the games outcome still manages to be decided in the 4th quarter.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              ........Yet the games outcome still manages to be decided in the 4th quarter.
                              Fits the Carr years with DeBord as his OC to a tee.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yep... which is why I was never impressed with Carr's Michigan teams.
                                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

Working...
                                X