The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
    Cope? If you want to win that's what you have to do. Coping is what you guys always did we you would explain away OSU as cheaters.
    Certainly true to an extent. Fact is that they are. They venerated Tressell for it. He's now even the president of Youngstown State! That tells you all you need to know about the relationship between ethics and football at a few key spots in Ohio. Truly true that it may have sounded like sour grapes coming from Michigan fans at times in the past decade, but that says nothing about the accuracy of the claim. OSU's cheated and gotten caught (if not punished) pretty regularly.
    Last edited by hack; December 30, 2014, 04:46 PM.

Comment

• ND with an impressive win. Lester goes down to an unranked team

Comment

• LSU loses their DC to A&M..

FootballScoop Staff retweeted
        Zach Barnett ‏@zach_barnett 2m2 minutes ago
        A&M vs. John Chavis: 15 points, 312 yards per game.

A&M vs. the rest of the SEC: 38 points, 520 yards per game

Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
          ND with an impressive win. Lester goes down to an unranked team
          Miles had a very young team this year in Baton Rouge.

He will be back in the NC hunt within a couple seasons.
          Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• I don't know Liney, Miles was supposed to be loaded with talent which was going to keep him in Louisiana?
            ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• TCU showing who SHOULD have been the 4th playoff participant.
              Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• OP .. he's got a lot of talent down there, IIRC its all pretty young.

Anyway, Les will never coach Michigan now. Too bad for him.
                Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• TCU is crushing Ole Miss... you're not a top 10 team getting crushed like this.. period
                  Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• TCU > oLIEo
                    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• S-E-C! S-E-C!

Comment

• Big12!. Big12!

Baylor will job Moo too
                        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Miles lost a ton to NFL after last season, with a few of them back they would've had a chance to be in playoff this season.

Comment

• TCU > any team in the SEC
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That was an embarrassing game for the SEC west. Next time Herbstreet talks up the Mississippi teams, someone should remind them of this embarrassment. They were never in the game.

Comment

• I don't understand how this could have happened. Ole Miss plays in the same conference as Alabama. Were they suspended from the SEC for one game or something? Also that was a real dick move kicking the FG at the end.

Comment

Working...
                                X