No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ESPN is what gives football its power. It's an energy field created by all media outlets. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
    I take it you've never witnessed any segment that features Mark May and Lou Holtz.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      I take it you've never witnessed any segment that features Mark May and Lou Holtz.
      That's the Dark Side. Quicker. Easier. More seductive.

OK, maybe not that last part.

Comment

• May the Herbstreit be with you.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• May the Herbstreit be fucked.

Comment

• Speaking of ESECPN...fantastic...

ESPN's inimitable college football show will be on a B1G campus for the first time since Ohio State visited Evanston in 2013. Let's take a peek at what might happen Saturday.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I have to admit it was ballsy of ESPN to staff GameDay with four SEC alums.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• But aside that, the 11w thing is funny. They do a good job.

Comment

• Yeah, 11W is high quality as far as CFB fan sites go. Ramzy is gold.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• AA...you complete me.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hello. Is it me you're looking for....

Comment

• "...sad eyes...turn the other way...I don't wanna see...you cry..."
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In internal emails revealed today for the first time, it appears that many people within the NCAA didn't believe they had any jurisdiction to proceed against Penn State but did so under pressure from Emmert and public opinion. They basically were bluffing and Penn State folded

Comment

• I guess I'm not so sure PSU folded. If they fought it, they'd look like an institution that supported Sandusky's behavior. They would have been torn to shreds by the media and general public... even if the NCAA had no right to do what they did.

why PSU didn't get ahead of the NCAA is the real question..
                            Last edited by entropy; November 5, 2014, 01:04 PM.
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Ow.ly, Shorten urls, share files, track visits, twitter file sharing, twitter image sharing

some gameday stats
                              Last edited by entropy; November 5, 2014, 01:27 PM.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• PSU had to fold to avoid a couple years of a humilating investigation that would have had university officials testifying to a committe why they took no action after receiving a credible report that Sandusky was witnessed raping a child in a shower.

They were then able to get the punishment reduced without having to mount a defense. It was a cynically brilliant strategy by PSU.

Comment

Working...
                                X