No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SI didn't investigate Ohio State? Don't you recall the brilliant expose that rehashed known stuff plus a rigged drawing allegation from the mid 80s? Good lord.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Only thing about Okie State I find surprising is direct payments from coach.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The same guy who co-wrote the OK State piece wrote the hit piece on OSU & Tressel.

Comment

• I guess the five year ban from college football was another "hit piece" by the NCAA on Tressel.

Tressel has the worst luck, let's hope he puts the time to good use. Maybe he can help OJ find the real killers, of course once he gets out of prison, Silverlining and all that.
          Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 10, 2013, 06:33 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• "hit piece" LMAO

Comment

• Remember when GERG had the stuffed animal on the Michigan sideline?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTNpC5E8XWs"]Greg Robinson Loves Stuffed Animals - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

• Mora didn't have to be such a dick.
                it sounded to me like the guy was either on his phone when the UCLA coach was talking about the memory of this kid or he was talking to someone else..

either way, probably not a good time for someone to talk... pretty disrespectful to the kids memory and his parents.
                Mora shows a different side of himself in this video of an outdoor meeting with some members of the press, filmed after the scheduled press conference was interrupted.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdeLlIXk_JA&feature=player_embedded"]BSR TV: Jim Mora remembers Nick Pasquale - YouTube[/ame]

...a very sincere and heartfelt tribute to Nick Pasquale and his grieving family and friends. It's about 12 minutes long but well worth the time, IMO.

Comment

• I've followed Mora closely since he's been out here. He's a really good guy.

Comment

• LOL

?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• HA
                      Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• A former Alabama player allegedly acting as an intermediary for agents provided benefits to a group of SEC players, including one current one.

Business as usual for the SEC.

Comment

• Heard rumors Yahoo was investigating 'numerous' FBS programs and it sounds like this rumor is coming to harvest. Rumors were they were 2 Big XII, 3 SEC, 1 B10, 1 AAC & 1 ACC program...

Oklahoma State was one of them, Baylor was another, Bama & MSU were two the of SEC programs listed, they hinted the B10 program was Nebraska, Clemson was the guiltily program in the ACC & Louisville of the AAC.

Comment

• Did we give out more optional textbooks?

Comment

• Does this mean that we can get two more losses ('Bama and MSU) vacated?

Comment

• Hopefully, a NC as well..

Comment

Working...
                                X