No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know there was a reward system for students who used all their tickets and showed up on time. I think they qualify for discounted rates on merchandise and tix in the future or something along those lines. Time to play hardball, IMO. There's PLENTY of Joe's on the street that would gladly pick up season tix, or at least a handful of regular season games, that currently are left out.

Comment

• Based on the market for tickets this year, maybe there isn't. mgoblog did that comparison of the costs of a season of tickets bought from the athletic department and from stubhub, and IIRC stubhub was cheaper this year but not last year.

Comment

• No surprise. This year other than MSU the home schedule sucked.

Comment

• No surprise. This year other than MSU the home schedule sucked.

Comment

• I think the intent over there is to do this over the course of several years, to have a better idea of this...

Comment

• Tomorrow night is the DIII championship which will once again feature Mount Union. At this time of the year, I like to point out the absurdity of MUC's accomplishments under Coach Kehres.

In the past 17 years:

* This is the 15th championship game MUC has played in (9-5)
              * Regular season record: 169-1. Yes, 169-1.
              * Overall record: 235-8
              * From 1996-2003 won 109 of 110 games
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• wow..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Why can't they move up to Division II?

Comment

• Probably due to game attendance/stadium capacity.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I think D2 is scholarship-level. I think they're happy where they are.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Usually before a school goes on the run like that, someone hires their coach yet that guy is still at Mount Union.

Comment

• I was at the gym about and hour ago and they had the Arizona/Nevada bowl game on one of the TV's. I looked up at it at one point and I saw two Zona players throwing punches at each other on the sidelines. I don't think RR sent either to the locker room.

Comment

• 48 points and 659 yards for Nevada against Zona.

Yeah, I miss DickRod
                            Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• 8-5, 3 losses by a a TD or less. That's a lot better than anyone ever expected.

Comment

• Well let's hire him back; never should've been fired in the first place. I'm positive year 4 would have resulted in a B1G title and MNC appearance.

He just needed Casteel.
                                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

Working...
                                X