• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KSU will lose to Texas.

Notre Dame will lose to USC
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• And then we can have a four team SEC playoff...
      To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Alabama/Georgia SEC Championship game winner will play Oregon.
        Atlanta, GA

Comment

• KSU is more likely to lose a shootout with Baylor than to Texas IMO. Manny Diaz v The Wizard? LOL.

Comment

• FWIW...when TCU forced a fumble from K-State's backup running back and turned it into a touchdown with :40 left in the game, it was the first points off turnovers Kansas State had allowed this year.

Unbelievable.

Comment

• KSU will not lose to Texas. Even in years where Texas should drill KSU....KSU owns them. This year KSU will beat them and beat them badly. KSU is in the BCS Title game. The other entrant has yet TBD...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My money is on Oregon. Actually I'm not putting any money on it.

Comment

• KSU is in the BCS Title game. The other entrant has yet TBD...
                  If one entrant is KSU, then the other will be the SEC winner.

Which would cause a scream of apocalyptic measures from South Bend Indiana, but that's the way it is. Voters will rig the BCS to get the SEC involved in the game.

That's why I think its more likely that an undefeated ND goes to the MNC game to face the SEC winner, over a undefeated K-State.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Any undefeated left will be in the NT game; I expect at least one if not two of the top 3 to lose their first game... After that, it'll be the best 1-loss SEC team; Bama/Florida/SEC champ. Deservingly so too.

Comment

• Has it been determined that KSU automatically finishes ahead of ND if they both win out?

Comment

• Well KSU finishes with Baylor and Texas and ND finishes with Wake and USC. That's about a wash so assuming both win out (and ND beating USC is no gimme) I don't see much movement on KSU's position. Oregon could and probably will end up #1 in the BCS if they win out.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I still think that if ND loses to USC, and Alabama is the SEC champion, that Alabama will be involved in the MNC game. The only question will be who they will play.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What about Oregon? There's no way a one-loss team gets in over an undefeated team from a BCS conference.

Comment

• Sec is at it again
                              Last edited by entropy; November 15, 2012, 04:32 PM.
                              Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• No shocker from the "So Everybody Cheats" Conference...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X