No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southern Miss lost last night to UAB to go to 0-9 on the season. Going into this year I think the Eagles had one of the longest streaks of winning seasons going back to 1993.

Comment

• Alabama 38
      Olieo 17

Just an opinion
      Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• No way would Bama beat Oregon by 17. Don't even know that they'd win.

Comment

• All I know is that Oregon offense looked AWESOME yesterday. Of course, they have looked pretty good against the Pac Ten before, only to get shut down in BCS games. So...
          What's the difference between an OSU grad and a park bench? A park bench can support a family of four.

Comment

• Oregon has a few more tough games left (plus a CCG), I think they are as good as anyone but they have a backloaded schedule with there few tough games at the end of the season.

Comment

• This is Oregon's best team of the last good one's, IMO and others. Their offensive line is really good, they're not just a tricky offense.

Comment

• But they give up tons of points, they need to score on every possession. If they give up the ball a few times against a good team, they COULD be beat. I've got them as the #2 team but I think they are going to be tested more than the #3/#4/#5 teams.

Comment

• That Bama-LSU game last night was CFB at its finest. I'll take that over a 62-51 game any day.

Comment

• Indeed it was. And the way that Bama marched that last possession down the field and punched it into the endzone was the sign of a true champion.

And no, I have not become an Alabama slappy. It was just winning football at its best.
                    Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• Another smaller conf note: Boise State was upset last night by San Diego State. That will end any talk of them somehow sneaking into the Rose

Comment

• What it's like to be an Alabama fan

Atlanta, GA

Comment

• RIP Darrell Royal. Big loss for all college football.

Comment

• http://www.usatoday.com/story/gameon...usdesBi50UoYku

Kiffin at it again
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• He's in training to take over when Frank retires from ohio.

Comment

• 'Bama losing 14-0 against TX A&M!

Comment

Working...
                                X