No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the 4th straight year, Stanford has defeated USC. lol Would have liked to see that one - fuck Lane Kiffen

Comment

• USC was pretty questionable at #2. Their offensive line can't run block for shit. Silas Redd would have actually been better off staying at Penn State.

Comment

• Said it from Day 1 I wasn't sold on USC. Thought they might be Top 10...but no way #2...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Spent the weekend as an honorary member of the Vol Navy. Obviously they lack the Michigan pedigree, sophistication and cash of Miami Beach but one just may grow to love "corn squeezin' " pancakes on the Tennessee River.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 17, 2012, 05:18 PM.
          ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Only the last picture showed up
            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
              Spent the weekend as an honorary member of the Vol Navy. Obviously they lack the Michigan pedigree, sophistication and cash of Miami Beach but one just may grow to love "corn squeezin' " pancakes on the Tennessee River.
              I went to a Tennessee / Ole' Miss game about ten years ago and had a phenomenal time. To this day, when the off-season topic of road venues comes up on ND boards, Nebraska, Tennessee and Fla. St. are usually the top three...

Comment

• By that...I mean with regard to opposing fan hospitality and general friendliness...

Comment

• Re: Florida v. Tennessee game

Yes Mike, it was a riot. Sorry Ent., my buddy is looking at a boat version/modification of your BBQ unit.

Last edited by Optimus Prime; September 17, 2012, 07:38 PM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• I bet they could create it..

Comment

• Knoxville's great on game day, yeah. Saw a Florida game during the Rex Grossman era. Great to hear Rocky Top over and over...

Comment

• rocky top gets old. It's ok to play it after a TD, but not after every first down.

Comment

• They all do. As fight songs go though, it's a great one.

Comment

• I hate Texas' fight song. Who the fuck would have "I've been workin' on the railroad" as your fight song???
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by hack View Post
                              They all do. As fight songs go though, it's a great one.
                              Hail is not played after every first down.

Comment

• Given Borges' big-play-or-go nowhere offense, maybe it should be!

Comment

Working...
                                X