No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our boys owned them cars. And we didn't have a university employee go buy the cars for them and then say "oh, yeah, they paid me cash for it"

Comment

• See? That's all we ever asked for. Complete honesty.

If Saint Jim would have owned up to all this the way you did, Strangelove .. he'd still be the coach in columbus.

Who says that the fans in oohi don't know more than the coach?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Except the THREE dealer cars TP was ticketed in.
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Cmon SLF, he was just out fo test drives!

Comment

• Those were loaners, geez. And once again, NOT rented by university employees.

Comment

• Loaners!! LOL! You crack me up.

Comment

• I wonder if I could walk into that dealership in Columbus, and get three different "loaners"...

Yeah ... sure I could ... and Jim Tressel never lies ...
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• First Tressel has heard of it, he'll look into it I bet.

Comment

• Ohio State's Head Compliance Officer:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EYlXay0njE"]YouTube - ‪South Park's Officer Barbrady Nothing To See Here‬‏[/ame]

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        I wonder if I could walk into that dealership in Columbus, and get three different "loaners"...

Yeah ... sure I could ... and Jim Tressel never lies ...
                        Especially after getting tickets in two of them.
                        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• Nevada football coach Chris Ault has received a two-year contract extension after guiding the Wolf Pack to a 13-1 record and the No. 11 ranking last season.

More...

Ok.. now I'm a fan.
                          Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Oregon's story not adding up
                            Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• $25k for freely available information or information you can get elsewhere for a fraction of the price. This is going to be tough to prove by the NCAA as the NCAA usually needs guys to break laws like tax evasion to get the real investigation started.

Comment

• The allegations being levied against UNC

The University of North Carolina announced Tuesday it has received a notice of allegations from the NCAA pertaining to its football program.From the release:The notice contains allegations of violation of NCAA bylaws including: Allegations against former assistant coach John Blake: - unethical conduct for providing false and misleading information to the NCAA enforcement staff and to the institution and for failure to cooperate with the investigation.

NO LOIC but does include failure to monitor and a lack of cooperation by some parties

Comment

Working...
                                X