No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn straight. Any red-blooded American man ought to have unfettered access to the Chick-Fil-a meal of his choosing.

Comment

• A Trooper Taylor vs. Clemson battle? I can't even imagine how much money exchanged hands, and if Clemson was able to get a refund.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well, I doubt the kid gave them a receipt, so probably not.

Comment

• I hope they at least got the satchel/briefcase/gym bag back.

Comment

• Also, FWIW, an OSU insider thinks Diamond will end up with Trooper. He said Diamond had that sort of "vibe." He's promised to tell the whole Diamond story after he commits.

Anyway, I sort of hope he ends up at M to disprove that theory a bit.

Comment

• LOL!

Comment

• "Trooper" = Auburn?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                  Heh -- RichRod's commits so far:

0 5*
                  0 4*
                  10 3*
                  4 2*

Does anyone know where RR's team actually finished? Also wonder if he has delivered the punchline yet.....

"I must destroy everything you know and love about your program in order for the RichRod Renaissance to take root. "
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Now that we're a fan of taking 2-stars over 4-stars because Mattison has no stars in his yes, it's time to re-evaluate RR's class.

Comment

• RichGOD clearly does his own film study.

Hanni:

Trooper=Auburn. Legendarily, one of the dirtiest players in the SEC, and, ergo, the game.

From what I know of Diamond, he really likes M. If he ends up at Auburn, I'm going to call and spade a spade.

Comment

• RichRod's class according to Rivals, the rankings mercifully end at 50.

#45 Arizona Class -24

0 - 5 Star
                        2 - 4 Star
                        17 - 3 Star
                        5 - 2 Star

Ave., - 2.88
                        Last edited by Optimus Prime; February 2, 2012, 12:46 PM.
                        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• But remember, stars mean nothing. It's just coincidental that Alabama, USC, and LSU win with highly rated players.
                          I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Yet Texas, Miami & Florida State don't...

Developing the players is every bit as important as recruiting them.

Comment

• Yep. But, if you wanna win big, you have to have both, IMO. There are always exceptions (Dr. Tom, e.g., won without ridiculous recruiting; Petey, IMO, won without top level coaching -- that's far more debatable, tbh) -- or, say, Mack Brown, who rode talent to a BCS Title.

But, by and large, it has to be both. No one is going to beat Alabama recruiting down in the 20s. Saban brings in too much talent and does a good job of developing it. So, if you want to play in the deep end, you're gonna need the talent and the coaching.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                                Yet Texas, Miami & Florida State don't...

Developing the players is every bit as important as recruiting them.
                                Texas doesn't get highly rated kids? Florida State?

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X