Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst bowl of them all.

Comment

• Ridiculous though the system may be, Alabama certainly has been the better team, and in all four phases -- offense, defense, special teams, and lobbying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Optimus Prime View Post
        Wow did Carr ever squander a ton of talent.
        How, by going 12-0??? What else was he supposed to do in 1997?

Comment

• Fans of other leagues should just boycott watching SEC games.

I don't care how many NFL players they have on their team ... I want to be entertained with a fun game. If I want to watch NFL players, I'll watch the NFL ... don't need to see anymore of these great SEC defenses.

Comment

• I'd like to see them split it. LSU's resume' this year was the best I've ever seen. They thumped the Rose Bowl and Orange Bowl champs. Trashed Georgia in the SEC title game in Atlanta and won in Tuscaloosa. NONE of those games were in Baton Rouge. When they actually got to play a good team at home, LSU pummeled then #3 Arkansas. Bama shouldn't even have been in the game tonight but they'll get the t-shirt.

Oh well. Hopefully debacles like this keep momentum moving forward for a playoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
              Fans of other leagues should just boycott watching SEC games.

I want to be entertained with a fun game.
              What, you don't think watching Jefferson throw the ball into the ground over and over is fun?

Comment

• I love defense, but I'd rather watch another Alamo bowl than a repeat of the first LSU/Bamako game..
                Grammar... The difference between feeling your nuts and feeling you're nuts.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jamie H View Post
                  What, you don't think watching Jefferson throw the ball into the ground over and over is fun?
                  According to CBS that is great defense

Comment

• LOL @ Bamako.

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanB View Post
                      You didn't' miss anything, Ent. It was awful.
                      I had a client in town and entertained them.. Frankly, I didn't even think about the game. I am that over the SEC

Comment

• what does Bamako mean?

Comment

• Good for you. I felt compelled to watch it and all it did was make me angry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pasadena Blue View Post
                            what does Bamako mean?
                            It is called iPad spell correction for Bama.

Comment

• Tough to beat a team twice in one season.
                              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• Agreed. LSU really shouldn't have had to do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X