The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *JD* View Post
    I don't like the black and red of Stanford. XFL unis.
    I don't like them either. USC, UCLA, and Washington seem to be the only schools in that conference that stick with a basic uniform.

Comment

• So beating your own drum is ok even if it makes you a completley hypocritical liar?
      Not saying its ok, just that it happens. Just like fans seeing two different things during a game depending on what team your cheering for (all sports).

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        This again would exclude Stanford. They aren't even going to win their own division, just like Bama.

And with USC ineligible to play for the Pac12 title, this piss-poor UCLA team will be taking on Oregon. That's a statement on just how bad the Pac12 South has been.
        So Stanford wouldn't go either. I don't really care. It just shouldn't be Alabama. Probably Oklahoma State would be the best bet to go if you eliminate non conference champs.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
          Not saying its ok, just that it happens. Just like fans seeing two different things during a game depending on what team your cheering for (all sports).
          Nothing pisses me off more than people who think the rules should always change to however benefits them the most at the moment. The entire SEC as one brayed like a donkey in mid-castration at the possibility of a UM-OSU rematch. They made the no-replay bed in 2006 and now they should f'ing lie in it.

Comment

• Washington often wears black now too.

Comment

• Neweasel should be fired before the game is over. USC 50 - UCLA -0

Start of the 4th. UCLA in all white (helmets too) that looks about as good as the score.

Waving the white flag

Comment

• UCLA is going to play next week in the Pac Ten (12) Conference Game 5-4 - 6-6 overall vs Oregon.

Comment

• Wow. I guess Matt Barkley gets an invite to the Heisman ceremony. He'll probably come in 3rd but he's had a nice year.

Comment

• Yes another SC QB off to the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      UCLA is going to play next week in the Pac Ten (12) Conference Game 5-4 - 6-6 overall vs Oregon.
                      Wow. The CCG thing for the Pac 12 really worked out well, huh?
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• UCLA is going to become the first BCS conference team to play in its conference championship game and fail to become bowl-eligible. Neuheisel is almost certainly gone once Oregon takes them apart again in Eugene. Mike Stoops is already history in Tucson, with Rich Rodriguez already hired to pick up the pieces there. Dennis Erickson is likely out after Arizona State's tailspin. Mike Riley is facing some heat in Corvallis after Oregon State's dismal year, and Paul Wulff may get fired at Washington State, though I still think that would be a mistake.

Open season on FBS head coaches starts tomorrow and lasts for a couple of weeks, and I expect it's going to be especially bloody in the Pac-12.

Comment

• It just occurs to me that 8-4 might just win that division that Rich Rod has found himself in.

Comment

• Open season on FBS head coaches starts tomorrow and lasts for a couple of weeks
                            You hit the nail on the head, Jason. I'm glad we don't have a HC that is "looking", and no assistants that are looking to bail. We should be able to keep our coaching staff intact thru all this.

It just occurs to me that 8-4 might just win that division that Rich Rod has found himself in.
                            One thing about Rich Rodriguez. In spite of what a lot of Michigan fans think, Rich Rodriguez is no idiot. He took that job at Arizona because as opposed to Michigan, the bar is LOW out there, instead of "high". He can take 2-3 years to assemble a decent team without any major pressure on him to "win now". The biggest question for him is what will he do with his defense? Will he insist on hiring another DC that is unfamiliar with the 3-3-5 and demand that he run it, or will he go with a DC that will be allowed to run whatever he's best at? That remains to be seen.

If he can go out there and just get Arizona to 7-5 or 8-4, and pull an upset or two along the way, he'll have a job for a long time.

Comment

• "I believe they are better than Stanford and I believe they are better than Oklahoma State."

Hey DSL when are you going to get it through that muddled brain that NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU THINK ABOUt ANYTHING!

Comment

• Stan, ... you are at your cranky-old-fart best today ...

Comment

Working...
                                X