No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting stuff going on in North Carolina.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I’ve always hated when the legislature gets involved in state team scheduling. The legislature made Alabama start playing Auburn again in 1948 and I’ve never forgiven the bastards.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• heh
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And to end the season, the 12 Team Play-off schedule is out:

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Utah State fires head coach Blake Anderson and several members of the Athletic Dept after review found Title IX violations. Related to sexual or domestic violence it sounds like.

USU Makes Significant Changes in Football Program

Comment

• Boys will be boys
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Neither the Big10 nor the SEC seem to want Florida State. Both because it doesn't make financial sense but because FSU has been so acrimonious and toxic in trying to leave the ACC that both leagues are dubious they'd be a good member. yikes

Big Ten, SEC Unlikely To Add Florida State if ACC Survives (actionnetwork.com)

Comment

• Fuck FSU.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fewer than three weeks until week 0:

Attached Files
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The FSU-GaTech game is okay and maybe Montana State, but it’s ostensibly CFB.

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• And that Dele State-Hawaii game starting at 11pm. Woof.

Comment

• Hey those games are better than watching the Olympics...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Or preseason NFL...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I love the Olympics. Some great moments in swimming, gymnastics (Simone is incredible. She is like 4’8” and jumps over 12 feet high on a tumble? Incredible), and I like boxing and basketball.

Comment

Working...
                                X