No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Texas A&M QB that started yesterday apparently suffered an injury on the first snap. So the Aggies were basically on their 4th string QB. Yet that game was within striking distance for the longest time.

I actually feel good about Rutger after looking into this. Miami (FL) is on their 3rd string QB. More opt out issues. The game is in New York… so Rutger should be frisky. Bad weather. Tony Soprano was a Rutger fan. LOGIC.

TBD about the other two games, but researching…

Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    I want Cody to win the big prize and shares his winnings with the board. Hopefully, Cody’s largesse extends beyond just fans of Michigan.
    I won’t end up winning, but would gladly send over something depending on what the grand prize would end up being. Helpful for picks: Wings Fan, AlabamaAlum.
    AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Moral support: Mike

Comment

• Cody is UP UP UP!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• SMU is gonna shit the bed. They should get the death penalty (and I mean the electric chair, not some NCAA punishment).
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• At the Camping World Bowl. My wife’s great nephew is a walk on at NC State. Third string nose tackle, probably won’t see the field but he is having a great experience.

Last edited by CGVT; December 28, 2023, 02:45 PM.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Pop-Tarts Bowl!!

Comment

• avery johnson

the big white version hopefully will dominate NCst

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    Pop-Tarts Bowl!!
                    yeah thats what I meant. Tried to post a picture but failed miserably

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• just like biden

Comment

• Figured it out
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Pop_Tarts_Bowl.jpg

Comment

• I’ve been here for two damn hours and have yet to see a fucking Pop-Tart.

The bastards lied to me

jist like Trump

Comment

• Fuck with concessions and ask for a Toastettes Toaster Pastries...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Stupid SMU. Should have gone with my instincts instead of believing a 13.5 favorite would be fine. BC dominated that 2nd half. The weather conditions and refs allowing the DBs to play physical destroyed SMU’s track style hopes.

At least Rutger will win.

Going with NC State. My perception of Dave Doeren is him being a rich man’s Butch Jones. A troll head coach. It’s only fitting that he would win the Pop Tarts Bowl. Also, QB Brennan Armstrong used to be a huge deal. He gets one last quality win.
                                AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

Working...
                                X