No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Then you've never seen Warren Buffet's house in Omaha. Moderate ranch on a corner lot.

Comment

• Joe probably bought his house back in the day when coaches made reasonable salaries.

Comment

• Plus Joe lives in State College. How expensive could housing be?
        To be a professional means that you don't die. - Takeru "the Tsunami" Kobayashi

Comment

• According to New York Times, he paid $58,00 for it in 1968 and now its worth $594,000.

Comment

• New Mexico hired Bob Davie as its coach. How many year has Davie been away from coaching?

Comment

• His last stint at ND ended in 2001. I think he's been out of coaching since then.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Good. Won't have to listen to him anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by geo weidl View Post
                  I thought the same thing. Maybe he is just a cheap person.
                  A lot of people that grew up during the Depression are like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by UMStan White View Post
                    According to New York Times, he paid $58,00 for it in 1968 and now its worth $594,000.
                    That has got to be the most unassuming 594,000 house I have ever seen considering it is in creepy valley.

Comment

• The picture I saw is just the front. Could be on a ravine. Looked like nice skylights. Didn't look like Warren Buffett's little box.

Comment

• Yeah, the other side of that house must be awesome for it to be worth almost $600K.

Comment

• "Good. Won't have to listen to him anymore."

He was one of the better color guys in tv. He used to write a column for ESPn that spelled out all the different defensive schemes. But I guess you'd rather listen to Bret and Kirk. Some people have no clue as to what they're listening to.

Comment

• Those columns he wrote on defense were really good.

Comment

• I used to like Bob Davie a lot as a color guy, but it seems like he was phoning it in the last few years.

Comment

• About as exciting as Pam Ward and too much ND stink for my taste but whatever floats your boat, Stan.

Comment

Working...
                                X