X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I thought he was your BFF...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe they're leading.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Some people are so far behind in the race that they actually believe they're leading.
        I am re-watching with my son watching for the first time. When he comes home from school we watch a few episodes. I am seeing a lot of stuff that I missed the first time through.

Man, I forgot just how great of a show that was.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, I’m rewatching, too. Just started season 4 again.

That, The Wire, Rome, Deadwood, GoT, Band of Brothers, Chernobyl, Treme, Succession, Curb your Enthusiasm, etc…just make HBO worth keeping.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• season 4 of what --dont remember that quote other then im sure wiz is being lapped again

Comment

• Sopranos, you barely literate troglodyte.

Comment

• I think crash is gonna get whacked...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Yeah, I’m rewatching, too. Just started season 4 again.

That, The Wire, Rome, Deadwood, GoT, Band of Brothers, Chernobyl, Treme, Succession, Curb your Enthusiasm, etc…just make HBO worth keeping.
                    What? No Cobra Kai?

no wait .. that's Netflix ... nevermind
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In another of a long line of, "Yes, The NCAA Is Really This Stupid" categories, the NCAA has suspended Ferris State's Tony Annese for allowing two of his players to light up 'victory cigars' in a No Smoking locker room following their Championship Game win in December. Annese will be required to sit out one playoff game to fulfill the NCAA's stupidity.

The NCAA suspended Ferris State football coach Tony Annese for a future Division II playoff game after two players lit cigars inside a smoke-free locker room.

Comment

• A playoff game?! That’s insane. ANY punishment is crazy but that’s insane.

Comment

• Ferris?

Mr. Bueller must be furious.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Gotta love how the school district invoiced them for $16k to clean out the smoke from 2 cigars.

Comment

• Maybe the players should have lit up a couple doobs instead of cigars. NCAA honchos probably would have joined right in.

Comment

Working...
                                X