No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas State just went with their Big 12 defense that drive.

Comment

• I hope Bama goes to the Citrus. We want no part in playing either of these teams.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Crash won’t be happy, but that was a damn fine drive
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• And TCU ties it up!

Comment

• Should be comfortably out of rematch territory

Comment

• sandbaggus playoffus skerredus
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Free football looking likely.

Comment

• I’ve seen enough: TCU makes the Playoff. No chance the committee drops TCU with an OT loss. Let’s root for the win just to be extra safe.

1. Georgia
                  2. Michigan
                  3. TCU
                  4. Ohio State

(Barring a HUGE Georgia or Michigan loss)
                  AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I think TCU has a 3 or 4 seed locked up now. Win for 3. Lose for 4. This eliminates Bama. I think OSU is locked in now at the other spot. Now it's up to the committee whether they want a rematch.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Somewhere wildcat00 is weeping at KSU “defense” on that final drive. Sirr Parker, anyone?

Comment

• fokkers

leaving now so wont know the result--saw it was 28-17 while making rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                          I think TCU has a 3 or 4 seed locked up now. Win for 3. Lose for 4. This eliminates Bama. I think OSU is locked in now at the other spot. Now it's up to the committee whether they want a rematch.
                          It would still surprise me if they move Ohio State up over TCU.
                          TCU is ranked #3. Ohio State is ranked #5. A top 10 loss in the conference championship … in OT… that can’t be enough to move up Ohio State.

HARBAUGH lucks out.

That said, go TCU! Highly entertaining game. I shouldn’t be worried about a potential TCU loss with this game still being played.
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• If OSU was playing today and affirmatively won, they’d jump TCU if they lost. But I don’t see OSU doing nothing and jumping TCU just because they had to play an extra game against a top 10 team and lost in OT (if they lose).

Comment

• HUGE STOP BY ***...ALL THEY NEED IS A FG NOW!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TCU just took the ball out of their best player's hands and didn't score in OT
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X