No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC can’t overcome Grinch if Caleb is lame. Need his legs. Both of them.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• What a drastic turn of events.
      USC was in control when they recovered that fumble up 17-3. Now Utah driving up 24-17. Caleb Williams injured.

If (big if) Utah wins, hopefully TCU isn’t blown out tomorrow. I don’t want to see #2 M vs #3 OSU…
      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• USC is in trouble. osu looking like it gets the first opportunity of 2 BIG teams to get trounced by UGA.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• JFC. I still think USC comes back. But, yeah, OSU stands zero chance if they fall ass backwards into a Georgia beatdown.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Not without C. Williams
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Holy shit. College football hit of the year. Ouch.

Apparently, Utah’s kicker situation is shaky. Keep it in mind if this game is close. Unusual because Utah normally has strong special teams.
              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• I would say USC still wins with a healthy Caleb but they have zero chance without him.

Looks like the Bucknutz are gonna back into the playoff...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• OSU-M Part II. Hilarious.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Get right with OSU-UGA
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dagger. Ohio State makes the CFP. 😳

Go TCU!!! Win or lose narrowly please.
                      AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• It wouldn’t surprise me for them to manipulate the rankings to have OSU-M and TCU-UGA.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Williams can't protect himself out there. I know what you're playing for, but you can't keep him in this game.

And now they're finally pulling him.

So, USC's out of the playoff, and Utah's in the Rose Bowl. We'll see what craziness is in store tomorrow, but that Michigan-Ohio State rematch is starting to look very possible.
                          Last edited by JRB; December 2, 2022, 11:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            It wouldn’t surprise me for them to manipulate the rankings to have OSU-M and TCU-UGA.
                            Yep.

Get ready for it. The only thing that would booger it up is if M loses to Purdue.

JawJa needs that easier road to the NC game.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And you ain't seen nothing yet.

IF

The Big Ten eliminates the 2 division format, and takes the top two teams to the B1G CCG

AND

The 12 team playoff format is in effect ....

THEN

it will be possible for M to play OSU as many as 3 times in one season.

1. Regular season
                              2. CCG ... just like it would be this year with no divisions
                              3. and finally .. matched up again in the playoffs.

///

Get ready for it.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Let's not get ahead of ourselves. Lots of water to pass under the bridge in the next 24h. I was terribly wrong about USC and Utah. CFB iremains unpredictable when your sure it isn't. I'm just gonna get some popcorn and see what happens. Potential for CFP chaos is alive and well.

Comment

Working...
                                X