No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If that holds, it’s very possible there would be a The Game, Part II.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• So they are predicting Utah beats USC huh?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I guess.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• fascinating
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I get the TIFIW thing but, I just can't buy osu at 83%. I assume it's the odds of the remaining games. osu is done at 12 games and 11-1. It seems to me that teams that will play a 13th game, e.g., UGA, TCU and M in a CCG and lose would have a better claim to a CFB berth than osu at 12-1, all three of them with a 13th game..

I get why all three, UGA, TCU and M, have CFBP berth odds > 80%. But osu, that got ass-jacked by M, at 83%? Give me a break. If USC looses to Utah in the Pac12 CCG and is 11-2, I'd still have them in over fucking osu on just that USC played a 13th game. I get that the the rest of the contenders in that ESPN thing are a virtual impossibility for a CFP berth.
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I would not have USC in over OSU if they lose. In fact, I would have 2-loss Bama and Tennessee in before the Trojans.

And let me say this, a M-OSU rematch would be a fun watch and stuff like that has happened before going back to the BCS.

Comment

• Iffen USC loses to Utah it will be their second loss to Utah...making it certain USC isn't even the best in a league that is not quite the same level as the B1G. IFFEN they lose in a squeaker they MIGHT still sneak in to the #4 spot. But at that point you are comparing two non champs. Yes they got thumped by M...but USC will have lost twice to a team not near as good as M.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think it will be a moot point because I see TCU and USC both winning. UGA will thump USC and M will beat TCU...setting up a rather uncompetitive chamionship game.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you were a mute point.

Comment

• "........"
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• What? You've been preaching HARBAUGH!!!! since the start of the season. You were right even though you stupidly ignored your own judgement on him and then HARBAUGH!!!! pantsed ryan day. You don't think that given M's proven ability to punch beyond their weight and that HARBAUGH!!!!! just outcoached arguably the best coach in CFB by most objective measures that HARBAUGHH!!!!! can't outcoach Kirby and M players deliver a win?

Get overyourself.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• KIRBY!!!!!!! 31 HARBAUGH!!!!!!! 13
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The playoff is basically a glorified coronation of Georgia this year. They will easily blow out #4 and they should be 15 or so point favorites against UM if they face us. Everyone else in the country is playing for the privilege of getting the shit kicked out of them by the Bulldogs in the NC game. I'd gladly take that result.

Comment

• realistic
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Says the man hitting below .500 on his CFB predictions. You're cred is shot. At least talent had an inkling of the osu outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X