Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
    Is Talent ok? He always posts on Sundays - asking for myself
    Being hungover and having to field sass from gloating M fans is not the best way to spend a Sunday.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent may have kilt himself. We can only hope.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey and hey

He usually is good at facing the music, maybe yesterday broke him.

Comment

• He was here yesterday after the game. Load the sass cannons, he will be back soon after a brief message from the sponsors.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Talent's sandbaggery backfired. It turned into a self-inflicted triple reverse hex voodoo. He thrives on his sandbaggery then when OSU wins he acts sanctimonious. It backfired badly. This is a dagger to his enormous pride. The hubris is abundant...and it's classic.

That said...I hope he's not dead. Maimed would be nice though.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He was here yesterday after the game. Load the sass cannons, he will be back soon after a brief message from the sponsors.
              I know just messing around, cant you let me have some fun?

Comment

• no
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can tell you, talent is like the clown that is always featured in osu garb except without that stupid look and probably 100 points on IQ. I know he is an avid collector of osu history and stuff, has a man cave full of it. He's hurting. I absolutely know the feeling ...... and I'm fucking celebrating his suffering. It equates to about a fifth of what M fans including myself have suffered through. Hail to the Victor's.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Is one of these crybabies Talent?
                    Attached Files
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                      I can tell you, talent is like the clown that is always featured in osu garb except without that stupid look and probably 100 points on IQ. I know he is an avid collector of osu history and stuff, has a man cave full of it. He's hurting. I absolutely know the feeling ...... and I'm fucking celebrating his suffering. It equates to about a fifth of what M fans including myself have suffered through. Hail to the Victor's.
                      Hail to the Victor’s, what?

Comment

• ”Hail to the Victors”, is what the Michigan Man meant. As in, Hugo, Oladipo, and Frankenstein

Comment

• I spoke with Paul S yesterday on a PM. He's having a difficult time with the loss as well. Like most OSU fans, he thought that his team would come thru with a revenge win yesterday, but what happened was never expected. I expected the same thing he did.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If you play "Hail to the Victors" backwards it is "HARBAUGH!!!!!!! owns the BEARD!!!!!!!"
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              ”Hail to the Victors”, is what the Michigan Man meant. As in, Hugo, Oladipo, and Frankenstein
                              A misplaced apostrophe. Throw out your red pencil professor and tune in to this. For osu fans, bend at the knee:

FS #127; FSV 116.Quite fitting that a world renowned school born in 1817 (before the state was established) gets this distinction as the 125th fight song I'...
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• This is from ESPN, so take it fwiw, updated CFP odds:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X