No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• espn desperately looking for something.... - Alabama, Tennessee, LSU and every other SEC program not named Georgia already has multiple losses.

Comment

• UVA just announced the final weekend's game with VT is cancelled.

Comment

• The Wizard doesn't return shopping carts after shopping

Comment

• You motherfucker. If I ever run for public office my platform will be to put the cart abusers in prison. Or worse.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
            The Wizard doesn't return shopping carts after shopping
            I don't place my trays on the trash bins at fast food places either...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• My pet peeve at the big box stores is the electric carts used for shoppers who have mobility problems. I've had to use these from time to time due to my arthritis.

Anyway, I don't get this situation. Why do people leave the electric carts in the parking lot, instead of returning them to where they got them from, so they can recharge?

When they are sitting outside, in cold weather, it kills the batteries. Batteries hate cold weather.

You were mobile enough to go inside and get the cart. So now, you take it outside, and leave it in the parking lot, where it will likely sit for hours, before some underpaid lackey comes out and 'drives' it back in to the store. Then, (IF it got plugged in) when the next customer tries to use it, the battery is too low, and the daggone thing stops about halfway down the first asile.

/// rant
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• People are self centered assholes.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• hello
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I hate people with handicapped stickers who drive vettes or low profile vehicles for some reason

Comment

• I bet they hate you as well...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Think we’re rooting for TCU to win out, right? #2 M vs #3 TCU playoff game ideal. #4 doesn’t really matter. Georgia will handle #4.

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Doesn't matter, TCU can probably be #3 even with a loss... USC could leapfrog them but the Trojans need to win two tough games.

Comment

• USC could even be #2 if they win out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WM Wolverine View Post
                              USC could even be #2 if they win out.
                              Yeah… true. M’s non-conference schedule is weak.

But really, I don’t think that can happen unless M loses in the Big Ten Championship game.

M stays at #2 with their monster win at Columbus. Might jump to #1 if LSU defeats Georgia.
                              AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Just beat Brohm/Bert/Ferentz whoever the fuck you play.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X