No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hold the phone, Chuck. Sparty might actually win this one.

Comment

• Pitt looks a lot like Indiana tonight. Sparty deserves no glory in defeating them.

Comment

• Sparty with the Pick 6 to seal the win. Both teams looked like hot buttered ass.

Comment

• TUCKER!!!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That was some god-awful football. Just horrid. Fuck the opt-out losers. I’m over that shit. Really enjoyed watching Pitt’s 3rd string QB lead his team to 1 first down in about 2 and a half hours.

Comment

• Now we get to listen to Beth Mowens for 3 fucking hours.

Fuck.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                Now we get to listen to Beth Mowens for 3 fucking hours.

Fuck.
                Haha! She is tough to listen to. Kirk Morrison seems to be pretty good, but I'm not staying up for this bullshit.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Fuck.
                  I can think of nothing better than listening to a Stunning and Brave female for 3 and a half hours.

Comment

Fuck.
                    LOL- sounds like a watching an "L-Word" marathon.

Comment

• I'd rather listen to Brent Musberger talk about his crush on the cheerleaders.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Crazy game. Tennessee sure seemed to mis-manage the play calling on that last drive. Why take two deep shots when 10-15 yds gets you a reasonable field goal attempt to win it?
                        Let me take this opportunity to agree with CGVT (a rare event). I believe they ended up with 2 timeouts remaining at 11 seconds left on the clock. If they had taken at least one of them, they would have had roughly 45 seconds left with one timeout. Pass it in the middle, call timeout, kick a field goal. If you miss on the first pass, the clock stops and you get to try again. Crazy bad management.

And congratulations to Cody_Russell. Your team certainly did "boiler up". Glad for the Purdue fans here.

Comment

• It was a satisfying win for sure.
                          Tennessee’s clock management was so bad on the possession you mention that I don’t even care if the refs messed up later. They deserved to lose for their stupidity.

Uh oh, is Rutgers going to be the first team to ruin the Big Ten’s perfect bowl record? Geez, thanks Texas A&M…
                          AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Asterisk loss
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All Val losses are with an asterisk. They never lose legit. Was it Rickart at the Megasite that was the huge Val fan? Someone over there always made excuses for Val losses.

And speaking of asterisk games ...

Central Michigan is leading Wazzu at the half 21-0 in the Sun Bowl.

Lew Nichols is for real. So is Khalil Pimpleton. CMU was a couple games away from playing for the MAC championship. They're a legit 8-4 team that is likely better at this point.

WAZZU looks like they planned on getting a show-up win.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rickart was a Vagina fan. Well...he was probably a penis fan...but he followed Virginia.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X