No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freeman will end up back at UC. There’s no way ND hands him the keys. Fickell to ND. Freeman to UC. Hopefully CRD remain in town and fixes his defensive disaster.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Oh, and Venables to OU

Comment

• Clemson loses the best DC in college football. Not surprised there about OU.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Freeman will end up back at UC. There’s no way ND hands him the keys. Fickell to ND. Freeman to UC. Hopefully CRD remain in town and fixes his defensive disaster.
        This makes sense.

Thought Urban Meyer said Notre Dame is a dream job... I would definitely keep that idea open.
        AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
          Freeman will end up back at UC. There’s no way ND hands him the keys. Fickell to ND. Freeman to UC. Hopefully CRD remain in town and fixes his defensive disaster.
          Might be able to pry away Don Brown from UMass.

Comment

• Kelly needed to go to a program that will look the other way if he kills a teenager. Good fit in that regard.

Comment

• I’m an ND fan and I think Freeman should get a shot. I don’t really want Meyer anywhere near there which means he’ll probably get the job.
              3,062 carries, 15,269 yards, 5.0 yards/carry, 99 TD
              10x Pro Bowl, 6x All-Pro, 1997 MVP, 2004 NFL HoF

Comment

• Freeman probably has more of a chance than I’m giving him credit for. And I was just kidding about Urban.

I think it’s Fickell or Freeman or Matt Campbell.

Comment

• Urban going to ND and then opening the season at Ohio State would be incredible. I’d watch that game.

Comment

• Yeah, that’s some theater. Fickell going back won’t be bad, either.

Comment

• Your Avatar playing against osu yea must watch, and RD would Lose. Kind of like when you're standing on third base and you think you hit a triple.

Comment

• If Urban is looking for a way out of the NFL, ND would be a perfect excuse. He knows midwest recruiting as well as anyone in CFB, and we all know about his restaurant that he still owns in Columbus. I'd say odds are against it, .. but I'm sure ND would be glad to talk to him if he was actually interested.

But, I think they'll go after Fickell. That's where they got Kelly from, and Fickell has earned a shot at a major school.

The coaching carousel is a real soap opera this year.
                        Save Michigan Football. Fire Warde Manuel.

Comment

• I don’t remember John Cooper and his staff talking shit in 1994, and, like HARBAUGH!!!,it took him 7 seasons to win the game. But, then again, the interwebs were just starting up.

Adds to the flavor for next season.

Comment

• Dr Tom went 0-5 his first bowl games. I've read where the pitchforks were out for him, now he's the most endeared man in Nebraska

Comment

• Well, he did actually win in his 6th season. And it only took like 20+ years to win a MNC. So, congrats?

Comment

• First reports is 15 million per year for Kelly, Mel Tucker hold on a sec...

Comment

Working...
                                X