No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I don't think Franklin has won in Ann Arbor or Columbus yet. I'm too lazy to look it up...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        I don't think Franklin has won in Ann Arbor or Columbus yet. I'm too lazy to look it up...
        He has not. Although last time in Columbus they blew a 15 point 4th quarter lead and lost by 1

Comment

• If you care or follow the smaller leagues, last night saw a shakeup in Conference USA with Louisiana Tech losing (at Marshall) for the first since opening weekend. They have tiebreaker over Southern Miss and would need another loss to not make the league championship game. But they were probably CUSA's last remaining shot at taking the G5 bowl spot (a very, very long shot but now there's no hope at all).

Comment

• Sooner and Hurts look horrible down 28-3 early Baylor

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Utah is wearing your uniforms

Comment

• Baylor is going to blow it. Tie game now 31

Comment

• Yep. They did. Biggest comeback in Oklahoma school history.
                    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• New Mexico State 41
                      Incarnate Word 28

NMSU is hereby allowed to keep their program another year...

Comment

• I actually had a small wager on that game. Backs the Aggies -8'. Crazy, I know.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• CFB Standings Update!

AAC East
                          Cincinnati and Temple play this week in THE NATI!!! I think the winner wins the East. Now, Temple needs to make up two games, but UC is at Memphis to close and Temple plays UConn...so. I think Coach Fickell gets it done. They've teetered on the edge at ECU and at USF, but found ways to win. I think they'll do it again vs Temple.

CINCINNATI.

AAC West
                          If Memphis wins out, they win. They're at USF and vs UC. If Memphis loses, then the winner of the SMU-Navy game will win it. I think Memphis wins out.

MEMPHIS.

So, I predict the AAC title game will be UC-Memphis. And game that those two will have played the week before.

ACC-Clemson
                          Clemson has clinched the ACC-Clemson. Like in August.

ACC-Not ClemsonBig Ten EastBig Ten WestB12

Baylor and Oklahoma. Even if Baylor loses out, I think they can still go.

CUSA-East

Marshall or FAU. Marshall wins the tiebreak. I think they both win their final two games, so MARSHALL.

CUSA-WestMAC EastMAC WestMWC-BoiseMWC-SDSP12 North

Oregon clinched in early October.

P12 South

Utah, if they win at Arizona and vs. Colorado. If they lose, then USC. So, UTAH!

Oregon-Utah. Chalk city.

SEC East/West

Georgia-LSU.

Sun Belt East

Appy State has to win out or risk losing a tiebreaker to Georgia Southern. I think they win out, so APPALACHIAN STATE.

Sun Belt West

Comment

• I've been remiss in not drawing attention to Cornell's magnificent victory over previously undefeated Dartmouth this past Saturday. When a page brought him the news, Talent practically choked on his Camembert and his monocle excitedly flew from his face into his snifter of brandy. It was a scene of much consternation and public humiliation at the Columbus Chapter of the Hellfire Club. Talent's status as a member was immediately reduced to 'probationary" and he was no longer entitled to such privileges as a foot stool, a pressed copy of the Financial Times, and a full line of credit at the Club's cribbage tables.

Comment

• That was a colossal upset in the battle of the Big Colors. I think Cayuga A&T was +30. And, of course, it means Yale, Strangelove's wildly aspirational school of choice, can now share the Ivy if they dispatch Harvard.

Comment

• Going back 75 years Alabama has won two national championships without winning their conference. Ohio State has won one. Rest easy. That 2-1 margin will not grow this year.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X