No announcement yet.

The Rest of College Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• State is in big trouble, and has been for some time.

To me they are not even worthy of sports discussion until they clean up the sexual assault mess.

What is even more shocking to me is how much the MSU administration is dragging their feet, cleaning it up.

Its shameful and sickening
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• They lost. They were coming back, though, as WF predicted.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And Baylor shoulda lost.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Notre Dame is really good.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• MichiganFan on twitter are actually happy b/c it help are playoff odds

Comment

• But in reality, setting up nicely for a Michigan-Florida bowl game lololol

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yes

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                        But in reality, setting up nicely for a Michigan-Florida bowl game lololol
                        No. Please no.

Comment

• REVENGE TOUR!!!!

Comment

• Looks like SC will lose again tonight at home. I would (in this case) want SC to get on a good winning sreak and not fire what's-his-name - not hire urbs, but it's a done deal. So F^ It, I'll just enjoy seeing them go down again.

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                              Looks like SC will lose again tonight at home. I would (in this case) want SC to get on a good winning sreak and not fire what's-his-name - not hire urbs, but it's a done deal. So F^ It, I'll just enjoy seeing them go down again.
                              I think there are already agreements in place, (not on paper) where Urbs is going to be at SC next season. The Cincy AD hire is a dead giveaway, but it still allows for deniability, which is right up Meyer's alley. Every SC loss just cements the deal further. The current SC coach needs to be brushing up his resume.

The only question will be how many days after the season ends will it be that Urbs is named coach. They'll want to make it quick so he can get busy recruiting.

REVENGE TOUR!!!!
                              The last one of those that was successful at Michigan was in 1997. There are none currently in the scope of reality.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Working...
                                X