No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think that the first one was the worst and had they taken the 3 there probably would not have been a second one.

I agree. When the Lions held SF to a FG out of the half, their win probably INCREASED to 91.5%. That was a win for the Lions. To follow that up with a 3-4 minute drive and a FG of their own would have increased it even further but more importantly, kept the crowd out of the game. I'll always believe that going for that 4th and 2 in the 3rd quarter spooked a young Lions team that's never been in that position before.

I'm reminded of a story from a family friend who was a really good distance runner that competed in road races. He said the first time he ever took the lead in a 10K he was nervous as hell because he was afraid he'd turn down the wrong street or do something to disqualify himself. It's a completely different situation when you are the one setting the pace and others are following.

And it is how they got to the championship game, but...

This is a popular refrain but they got to the championship by winning enough games and it could have/should have been one more if not for Campbell's stubbornness in Dallas. That should have been a wake-up call that the cowboy shit has its drawbacks, too. Against San Francisco he was like a drivers ed instructor who had a student out cruising on a nice country road and then said "hey, lets go get on the expressway at rush hour!" There was no need. They were in complete control until they decided to cede it to the Niners.

Comment

• beore we know it it will be harbaugh harbaugh again round 2

until then its superswify bowl #1

make it depressing to root for KC with all the media crap flying around

Comment

• Agreed. Its as though I'm being forced to root for the 49ers
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'd like to force you to STFU...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Harrison butker for the win this sunday

Comment

• crash for the stfu this and every day...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• mahomes wife doing doing the SI swimsuit addition

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hat tip to the crew at SI for somehow taking a hideous wretch and making her look normal.

Comment

• You misspelled wench
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Deep state did it's job tonight, so we got that going for us....

Comment

• Most watched tv event ever

Super Bowl 2024 ratings: More than 123 million viewers tuned in (cnbc.com)

Comment

• All due to Taylor Kelce and Travis Swift
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When the Deep State plot exceeds the viewers it had for the GOAT Deep State plot, that is some great planning.
                              Super Bowl LVIII scored the highest-ever ratings for a broadcast game, coming in just behind the 1969 Apollo 11 moon landing.

Comment

• Fake News!
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X