No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hell, for that matter we'd probably be better off if we kept Baker.

But yeah If you told me in Week 2 we'd be 6-3 at this point with Watson either not playing or playing poorly for most of the season, I'd be pretty happy. But the happy days are behind us and winter is coming.

Comment

• SPOILER ALERT!

Did anyone watch Bye Bye Barry yet? It's great to see all those amazing plays again but there's one bit that stands out. According to Wayne Fontes, Joe Montana called him up wen he was being forced out of SF and said he wanted to play in Detroit so he could team up with Barry. Fontes went to management with it and they said "no, he's too old". THE LIONS WERE TOO GOOD FOR JOE MONTANA. Same thing happened with Warren Moon, too.

Comment

• Well...I'm to sexy for my shirt...so sexy it hurts...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is it better than Joe Montana and Barry Sanders in the same backfield?

Comment

• Well...yeah
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Joe Montana past his prime was better than what the Lions had at the time.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• For sure.

Comment

• I'm not sure if I totally believe the Big Buck on that story. But it was great to see him in that documentary.

Comment

• I immediately wanted to hear what Montana has to say, that’s for sure.

As a Dolphins fan, there was always a well circulated rumor that Jimmy Johnson wanted him in Miami with Marino but the Lions, holding his rights, refused to sign off on a trade or release him. I thought that might have come up in the doc so I assume it wasn’t real since it didn’t .

Comment

• Good lord, NFL...

Comment

• I'm waiting for them to suspend this chiefs fan

image.png

Comment

• And to think he is Native American too, Deadspin still is doubling down on this racest 6-year-old. Also this kid is wearing blackface LOL what a woke/joke suspended from school for a HATE CRIME

Middle-schooler-black-face-600x338.jpg

Comment

• fuckin' racist 6-year olds

Probably a Trump fan.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Was he really suspended from school?

Comment

• Yes and The principal characterized the incident as an “offensive comment, intent to harm.”

“As the First Amendment protects J.A.’s non-disruptive expression of team spirit via a style commonly used by athletes and fans — notwithstanding your inaccurate description of it as ‘blackface’&#8…

Comment

Working...
                                X