Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    That was a fucking disgraceful farce.
    The final two minutes or so?

Comment

• LA Lions prevail.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Classic Stafford game winning drive. No running game and one receiver and he had to find a way. The Lion experience paid off for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

The final two minutes or so?
          Yeah, the gifted winning TD in the goddamn Super Bowl. Thank god I’m not a Cincy fan.

Comment

• Detroit Rams?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• STAFFORD!!!!!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Tom Brady was probably sitting at home wondering why he retired. He would have massacred both of those teams tonight.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• He was sitting at home because Stafford was the better quarterback when they faced off. You can look it up.

Comment

• Brady suffered the same fate as Burrow...a leaky OL against a stud DL...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One of Matthew Stafford's biggest plays of the game was actually a no-look pass to Cooper Kupp, which looks incredible from this angle

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Brady suffered the same fate as Burrow...a leaky OL against a stud DL...
                        This year, yes. And the Bucs defense was like a sieve at times as well. But Brady did his part and had the game tied with a chance to win, had the rest of his team rallied.

My point was that some of those Patriot teams that won the SB would have taken both of these teams over their knee tonight.

And Cincy better protect Burrow a lot better than they did this season, or he's going to have a very short career. He can't take that kind of continual beating.

Stafford's success this year is directly related to the organization he now plays for. The Rams have a coaching staff and ownership organization that has dedicated itself to winning championships. The Lions are nothing of the sort. They surrounded Stafford with championship caliber players, and showed what happens when that is done. The Lions only care about selling $18 dollar beers and charging $50 for parking. They have no desire to play championship football. Proven year after year.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• You are fooling yourself if you think beers and parking are cheaper in LA. Stan Kroenke cares more about profits than the Ford ownership ever has. Go ask a Gunner fan.

Comment

• All in all a pretty good game, spoiled a bit by the ticky tack calls in the final minutes. great halftime show. Liked a lot of the commercials

Comment

• There was one marginal call at the goal-line. That's about it. And, of course, the non-call on Higgins. Overall, though, it'd be next to impossible to blame this game on officiating unless you were a senior member in the Worldwide Anti-M Conspiracy organization.

It was pretty much a toss-up game from tthe jump, IMO. Rams were maybe a touch better, but I took the 4' wasn't really sweating.

Also, Fuck Arsenal. The entire EPL is on fucking notice -- the Saudi Oil Money is just gettin' started, Motherfuckerz!!!! Soon the world will tremble at the sight of the Toon Army!
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought Collinsworth and Michaels reaction to it was strange. Normally in the NFL, that call happens at the goal line most of the time. The fact that they weren't calling anything during the game made it a lot more noticeable.

Comment

Working...
                                X