No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the worst calls of all time, or last week. I wanted the Bills to win and they did, but that was a fumble by the Colts... what good is replay? Thank God for Buffalo the Colts have Rivers to choke it away.

Comment

• I can't stand the Browns but this is glorious.

Comment

• DSL rejoices; Talent weeps.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Steelers are throwing this game.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sure seems like it
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• They have been trending in the wrong direction. For the second half of the year.

Comment

• I'll simply give a tentative FUCK THE STEELERS at this point. Not confident enough to go farther than that at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                  They have been trending in the wrong direction. For the second half of the year.
                  Yeah, but that first 20 minutes was a ridiculous series of every errant football finding a Brown. They’re actually outgaining them! Only down 25! Every once in awhile games just go sideways. This one was sideways as all fuck.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well it WAS the most points scored in a first quarter in any playoff game ever, apparently. A bit of an aberration.

Comment

• This game is ova DSL. I've seen enough. Frank Reich is not on the Stiller's roster.

Comment

• well he was on our roster and screwed the pooch at the end of the first half

but we had a good year

buffalo baltimore looks like the best game to me--i think the winner of that beats kc--something up with mahommes althought 2 weeks off might have cured that

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well he was on our roster and screwed the pooch at the end of the first half

but we had a good year

buffalo baltimore looks like the best game to me--i think the winner of that beats kc--something up with mahommes althought 2 weeks off might have cured that

Comment

• Mahomes out with a concussion and the hapless Browns still lose.
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X