X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• meow
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Lions are not qualifying for the playoffs for the first time in decades.

Comment

• You are correct - sort of. I went with another poster here who said the Lions last "Championship" was in in '93. According to the Detroit Historical Society, it was 1991. If they win the NFC North, it will be the first time since this particular organization of NFL teams started in 2002.

The Lions have won four National Football League championships. They secured victory against the New York Giants in 1935, and defeated the Cleveland Browns in 1952, 1953, and 1957. The team has struggled since its last championship, only winning one playoff game since then, which occurred in 1991..... and this was under a different structure that involved the AFL and NFL.

These are the two web sites I used to sort this out. An interesting trip down memory lane for a long in the tooth, fair weather Lions fan.

https://detroithistorical.org/learn/...ed%20in%201991.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The Lions won the NFC Central in 1993 and lost to Green Bay at the Silverdome in a game that was blacked out locally.

Comment

• There's Michigan football attendance exaggeration, and then there's this:

Official attendance: 70,301, 95% capacity

Game summary of the Carolina Panthers vs. Atlanta Falcons NFL game, final score 9-7, from December 17, 2023 on ESPN.

Comment

• They count people like Dems count votes!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                They count people like Dems count votes!
                ...or you count brain cells...

Comment

• I don't understand what that even means?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Browns and Lions both making the playoffs the same year has to be some sort of prerequisite for the End Times.

Comment

• Yeah, but what will you say if they end up in the Super Bowl playing each other?

Flacco vs Goff ... and the network execs will commit mass suicide.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I watched the Lions tonight. Just when you think they have lost every way humanly possible - screwed by the Refs or freak play... this was a new one. O-Lineman reports he is an illegal receiver, but the official didn't hear him or something? Only the Lions.

Comment

• Sheila Hamp needs to be burning up the airwaves to Roger Goodell's private cell phone tonight and using a lot of swear words.

Dallas got Notre Dame luck tonight.

Comment

• 414983691_2641469432679874_4289786776357450751_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=524774&_nc_ohc=8npjNWpwPf0AX87hNbA&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfAmPM82Unwi-lra5PohXBUYSTQNeB-GOr8KQvCFaVyizg&oe=6595B1E0.jpg

Comment

• fuckin' refs and made up penalties
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X