Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, that too.

Long live Connor Stalions. He single handedly has put college football on its ear nation wide.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• stroud went to another level yesterday. 5 tds including game winner from 15 yards with 6 tics left

Comment

• For the life of me, I didn't get the "draftniks" take on him -- like a lot of people had Richardson ahead of him. I reckon your precious Colts would trade Richardson for Stroud in a goddman heartbeat.

He can make every throw and he has fantastic accuracy.

That said, fuck Houston, the whole of Texas and the entire American Southwest.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• People are enamored with quarterbacks who run. It's nice to have a quarterback who can run to get out of jams, but the damage over time has to be done from the pocket.

Comment

• Yep. I don’t know what Stroud will end up doing — I don’t like Houston — so F him, mostly. But some of the throws he made yesterday—that’s high level shit.

South is a train wreck, too, so they actually have an avenue.

Comment

• no doubt stroud over richardson

richardson is going to be a brokedick every year until he learns how to protect himself

Comment

• stfu
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Watson done for the year. lol, the Browns, man...

Comment

• Losing Chubb and Watson doesn't seem optimal.

Comment

• LOL. It does not. Watson will enter the third year of his fully guaranteed mega-deal having played 12 games for the Browns.

Comment

• It's sort of a shame because they actually have a really, really good defense. If they had both Watson and Chubb -- I mean -- they'd actually be really good.They can still make the playoffs with their backup, but it'll be a struggle and they now have a hard ceiling.

Watson was actually looking good the last two games -- for the first time. Heh. Clowns gonna Clown.

Comment

• And let's not forget, the Clowns traded Dobbs in late August to the Cardinals for a 5th round pick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            LOL. It does not. Watson will enter the third year of his fully guaranteed mega-deal having played 12 games for the Browns.
                            And of those 12 games maybe 3 were actually good?

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              And let's not forget, the Clowns traded Dobbs in late August to the Cardinals for a 5th round pick.
                              A-yup. I've been weathering a hailstorm of angry texts from my brother belaboring that exact point.

There's barely anyone even available. If we just stick with the practice squad guy we've given up, which would be a slap in the face to the defense that's played great as you said.

Comment

• The Browns have started two separate McCowns over the years -- maybe there's another one out there?

But, yes -- my wife and son -- who were hugging one another last Sunday -- are so pissed at the Dobbs trade they can barely contain themselves. And my son's hatred of the Stillers has reached all-time high levels with the Chubb injury and now the Clowns have to play them with an XFL guy. Who is probably still better than Pickett's Charge.

Last edited by iam416; November 15, 2023, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X