No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, when I saw the still picture -- I didn't watch the actual hit -- when I saw the still I thought there's a real chance that's his last carry in the NFL.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wasn't watching the game but saw the clip of the broadcast in which they chose not to show the replay. It's out there on YouTube though on a reverse angle from the TV broadcast and it's as bad as I've ever seen. Don't know where the video came from but the only thing worse that I've seen is Joe Theismann.

Listen to the crowd reaction around :42. (the injury is not shown in this video)

Comment

• Yeah I was watching live and TV did NOT broadcast the up close version. Couldn't tell a lot from the distant shot.

Comment

• assuming it was open fracture reading this so i'll ignore the you tube closeups

Comment

• Joe Theismann. Ouch.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It was not a compound fracture. Lower leg folded at a right angle in the wrong direction at the knee joint. You can see the lower leg separate from the joint on contact.

Comment

• IIRC that's very similar to the injury he had at Georgia. I think the 2nd time would be enough for me to call it quits.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• My Dolphins looking pretty solid today.

Comment

• Relax. It's the Donkeys.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They have guys that get paid to play football, too.

Comment

• Could have fooled me.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 70 points scored in an NFL game?
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I thought for a second they started the M-UNL game 6 days early...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                              70 points scored in an NFL game?
                              Yes and all 10 (TEN) TDs were scored by the offense. There’s a little something cookin’ in south Florida and it’s not just the asphalt.

Comment

• Well I'm sure it has something to do with DJT living there...not Miami's coach...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X