No announcement yet.

Brady Unlimited III: Wolverines in the NFL & NFL News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. Preseason football is hard to watch. Especially if your team is not playing, and even if it is, the NFL Network broadcasts the home team feed, so if your team is on the road, it's a waste of time to watch as well.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• But it’s some semblance of football. Right now, all I have is watching the Braves unravel or preseason NFL games.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I just knew you could not refrain from jinxing for more than a few day...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Saying the Braves are unraveling is not a jinx. But suggesting that saying that they are unraveling is a jinx is, indeed, a jinx.

Thanks a lot, dumbass.
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• presseason better then no season. want to see richardson play for colts tommorrow. cj shroud didnt havbe a good opening. brady zappe looked good. bet he winds up new englands qb

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Saying the Braves are unraveling is not a jinx. But suggesting that saying that they are unraveling is a jinx is, indeed, a jinx.

Thanks a lot, dumbass.
              There you go again. Damn.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You just did it again! For the love of Chris Chambliss, logoff!

Comment

• I'm getting sick of this Shiite...for the love of Rick Camp...STFU!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Oh my sweet, silly summer child…

Comment

• May Chipper Jones pee in your corn flakes.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Wiz- thank god my anti-jinx saved the day again.

Liney- If he did, it would taste like excellence.

Comment

• AA- STFU

AA- shaddup

AA- GTFO

Liney- hello
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• pretty good game last noight

Baltimores streak ends at 24

Comment

• Washington acted like they won the super bowl.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Congrats to the Redskins.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X