X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    JFA
    Japan Football Association?
    "Your division isn't going through Green Bay it's going through Detroit for the next five years" - Rex Ryan

Comment

• bastardo
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        JFA
        Seconded

Comment

• shaddup
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• well Len dawson died one of the better colror guys--teamed up with mich holshous for years and him and nic buonicotti were the HBO hosts for inside the nfl. Won the superbowl--known for a smoke and a fresca at halftime of the first superbowl. RIP lennycool

https://www.kansascity.com/latest-ne...n%20fresca.jpg

Comment

• I do not understand the NFL only having 2 games on today, but 6 on Thursday/Friday.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Raiders waved 1st round pick Alex Leathergood. Wow.
                  Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Leatherwood was a great OLineman at Bama, but he got millions in guaranteed money in the NFL and just stopped caring. His work ethic went in the toilet. He just wanted to live the life of a millionaire.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• STFU
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• bears picked him up

Comment

• It's a shame there are no college games tonight anymore thanks to the NFL making Thursday nights prime time. I guess I like the Bills (and Packers) without any $$ on the game.

Comment

• How yinz doin, Squealors? Eat shit

Comment

• NFL is eliminating the Pro Bowl and replacing it with skill competitions & a flag football game.

Comment

• I'll be sure not to watch that either.

Comment

Working...
                                X