X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Being a Lions fan isn’t “tough”, it’s abject stupidity.
      Another fair weather fan. It seems like there are a lot of them in the Worldwide Anti-M Conspiracy organization.

Comment

• LOL .. I see loopy is still following me around. The man is begging for my attention. You'll get it this one time, loopy.

I don't give a rat's behind if you're the biggest Lions fan ever known to man. Help yourself with that sorry organization. I followed them faithfully as a child, and even into my early adulthood. Players like Lem Barney, Earl McCulloch, Mike Lucci Mel Farr, and Alex Karras were my heroes.

When I saw what they did to Barry Sanders, who IMO, was one of the top 3 RB's to ever play the game, they proved to me that they had no desire or ability to create a winning team or a winning organization. How do you not build a championship caliber team around one of the best RB's to ever play the game? They did that with Billy Sims too. Russ Thomas protected WCF's wallet like he was protecting Fort Knox.

I have nothing left to give the Lions. Root for them all you like. You have my permission. I'm not a huge NFL fan to begin with. I prefer CFB.

Now, back to playing with yourself.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• I'll give you this much credit, if you cut through the "adolescent, woe is me" front, you are pretty impressed with yourself. You think that you are special because someone responds to your posts. I respond to guys like talent and Jeff Buchanan with the same zeal and they understand it's part of what makes message boards tick.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Another fair weather fan. It seems like there are a lot of them in the Worldwide Anti-M Conspiracy organization.
            I'm not a fair weather fan I just hate the fucking Lions.

Comment

• Fair enough

Comment

• As a Bears fan...I hate the fucking Lions too...but not as much as the vermin that is the Packers and Vikes.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 1985 was a good year

none since

Comment

• STFU
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• UFTSU

bears fan from 65 -85

51 was my first jersey

40 was the best runner ever including specail teams

football was football than

Comment

• Butkus, Singletary and Urlacher. 3 of the best LB's ever.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Come on Wiz you just like Singletary for his famous halftime speech (with no pants on)

Comment

• I guess I didn't know he was pantless for that...but the fact you do is rather...

disturbing
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              UFTSU

bears fan from 65 -85

51 was my first jersey

40 was the best runner ever including specail teams

football was football than
                              This is a weirdly specific post on when he was a Bear fan. Like what happened in 1986?

Comment

• He had a lobotomy.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X