Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My son got a couple of those in the past year. A little rough but great toilet paper in a pinch.

Comment

• The fear is palpable. I love it. UFM is the mosted hated coach in the B10 and he, well, hasn't even coached a game. Everyone -- EVERYONE -- I mean, even OP in his rare honest moments -- knows what's coming. Though, TBH, they don't REALLY know. They haven't REALLY looked at the roster and such or the upcoming schedules. But their sense; their horror -- it's spot on.

It will be a great day when Coach Tressel returns to Columbus. I'll be there.

And it looks like UFM will have yet another bad recruiting class. Woe is me.
      Last edited by iam416; May 27, 2012, 06:59 AM.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• UFM is the mosted hated coach in the B10
        Is there a second place?
        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• It will be a great day when Coach Tressel returns to Columbus. I'll be there.
          I would expect nothing less. And to further commemorate the day, I'm sure you'll be stopping at the tattoo parlor on the way home, to have his face tattooed on your gluteus maximus .... I mean, .. only the best, right?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Meyer is not hated because of his success as a coach; he is hated because he is a man of low character. He's as phony as Tressel. At least Woody was open about his true nature. Hard to hide when you're punching cameramen and opposing players.
            Last edited by Rocky Bleier; May 27, 2012, 09:36 AM.
            I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• The sweet sound of protestations.

Comment

• The truth hurts.
                I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• At some point Meyer may field a competitive squad provided he survives the countless scandals that have perennially plagued the program. Of course it will mostly likely be all for not as Mattison's stifling defense will rise to the "task".
                  Last edited by Optimus Prime; May 27, 2012, 11:06 AM.
                  ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• A quick re-quote of what is likely the singular example of an honest post from an M fan about OSU on this thread:

If Tressel's departure only serves to open the door for Urban Meyer, I will be totally pissed. Fickell must have moderate "Rich Rod" success as the new HC in order to tie OSU's hands for 3 years or so...... If in the end if it only meant trading Tressel for Meyer (best coach in the game) the Big Ten is gonna take a beating!
                    I enjoy the other stuff, though. Smells like.....fear.

Comment

• Ah.. Talent may God have mercy on your soul. Such brave talk from a fan of a team that is totally irrelevant for the next year.

Comment

• I don't understand why there should be any fear of Urban Meyer by Michigan fans.

Even the lowly Llllllloyd Carr managed to hang a "L" on the mighty Urban. The same Urban Meyer who had the greatest athlete of all times ... Tim Tebow playing for him ... that Lllllllloyd Carr managed to beat the Meyer-led Gators in the Capital One bowl.

I would take Doc Strangelove's advice and fear the return of the Earl of Bruce before I'd fear Mr. Meyer. After all, Bruce has a winning record against Michigan. Meyer does not.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• That wasn't one of Lloyd's best teams either.

Comment

• Meyer vs. Hoke will be a 10 year battle.
                            Atlanta, GA

Comment

• Or until Meyer cheats on his wife again and needs to retire for health reasons.

Comment

• Keep the hate coming. The Flagship made a Flagship hire. Unbridled fear masked as hate/2nd grade snark is entirely expected. In fact, this thread is a living embodiment of the Fear.

Thanks, Boys.

Comment

Working...
                                X