Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braxton seems like he'll be back next week but not this game

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Game over. Bauserman is unbelievably f'ing horrible. I don't know why we ask him to throw anything longer than 7 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by DennisT View Post
          Pick!

Lose, poster child, lose, I don't care if the Cornfeds are in our division.
          F o$u; always

Hi, Talent
          Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Wow, this beats the hell out of watching a rain delay.

Comment

• Agreed Paul and welcome btw.

Comment

Agreed Paul and welcome btw.
                Thanks Dennis; low 70s in SE MI, M wins, and o$u exposed for the frauds they are.
                Guinness, Sam Adams Oktoberfest, and Glenmorangie enhancing things.

Amazing how things can change in 9 months.

DSL- hi
                Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven, conscious of his fleeting time here.

Comment

• Exposed? lol, wtf are you drunk posting about? We were held to 178 yards by Sparty. Who in their right mind was touting us to win this game?

Comment

• 60s in Seattle, I don't feel like drinking tonight but I got an 11 year old golden retriever sleeping on the floor next to me, games are good and so is life.

Comment

• Hard to say for certain I know but is the Braxton injury what turned this game around?

Comment

• Entering my 28th hour of call, but feeling great. Funny how different than 2 hours ago when M was struggling, the Tigers were down 3-0 and Oh-Lie-Oh was whipping Nebraska......

Comment

• Lions 4 and 0 still hard to believe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Exposed? lol, wtf are you drunk posting about? We were held to 178 yards by Sparty. Who in their right mind was touting us to win this game?
                            Sorry, "further exposed"; better?

Sure you were feeling frisky after the 20-6 halftime lead, though, huh?

Comment

• Wings leading the Avs 1-0 with 8 minutes to go in the 3rd. Funny how far down on the radar that game is for me tonight.

Comment

Hard to say for certain I know but is the Braxton injury what turned this game around?
                                Nebraska started to rally before he was hurt. It was 27-13 when he left the game. But his injury all but ensured that we would not score another point the rest of the game. Bauserman is a passing quarterback who can't pass. I don't think the rest of the offensive personnel have any confidence in him whatsoever and things unraveled fast.

Comment

Working...
                                X