Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That was the perfect storm of shittiness. Punting has been a problem since ASU, they can't run and are trying to play with a QB with a strained AC joint.

Comment

• I felt like putting Lewerke back in was giving up.

Comment

• Welp, this was a curb stomping over a really low curb.

Death by the field position game. Yeah, jim tressel.

If MSU had any kind of offense, if Dantonio had started Lombardi and stuck with him instead of putting Lewerke back in, MSU has a better chance of winning this game.

If it hadn't been for the fumble on the goal line, Martell may have played a large roll for osu at Maryland next week. Still a package QB, he expands osu's run game as limited as it is right now with haskins at QB.

MSU's passing game was so awful that I can't take much from osu's secondary play. I'm not sure how much osu observers like what Schiano has done with the defense. It was the color guy noting that the CBs bail to avoid giving up the big play. Not sure how that works v. M's trio of excellent WRs.

osu is also not going to run to the edge of M's D like it did v. MSU's. The two schemes are very different, with MSU pinching it's LBs inside routinely. osu will not run through M's interior DL at all.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Froot, the reason osu didn't give your boys an inch is because MSU's offense is awful. Simple.
          Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky Bleier View Post
              "Woe-is-me" Talent can't sell that shit anymore. Two weeks from now in Columbus against the talent-laden buckeyes and their zebra-clad allies will be a very difficult assignment.
              Truer words were never spoken. Let's all wear our lucky clothing to help our chances.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                Froot, the reason osu didn't give your boys an inch is because MSU's offense is awful. Simple.
                No doubt on that, I felt like the Spartans gave plays away in the 1st half. There were 5 easy throws in the 1st half he flat out missed. And then that punter did the Spartans in.

Comment

Comment

• I tthought Klatt was wrong on the safety. That was the correct play, but you cannot kick the ball out of bounds on the free kick.

Comment

• Correct. Well, definitely on the second part. Probably on the first part.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Under normal circumstances maybe you try to punt it out, but with a 4th string punter who gets no hang time under normal circumstances is not even getting a 35 yard punt out there.

Comment

• Right. You assume they get at least 3 and maybe 7 so the 2 makes sense. But kicking off from the 20 is going to put you in a tight spot if they get just one first down.

I think the game theory is correct under those circumstances or, at a minimum, entirety defensible.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

Comment

• You guys will win the B1G. We are complete hot garbage on the road. Rutgers hs completely shut down our runnung game.

Comment

• Little brother was still pissed off today about his spanking...

I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

Working...
                                X