Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1. College football
    2. MLB
    3. NBA
    4. NFL
    5. College Basketball

I'm not interested in much else, though I attended a women's college softball game last month that was fun.
    Atlanta, GA

Comment

• I'd like to defend the NBA, but can't.

1. CBB
      2. CFB
      3. NBA

Comment

• Hack you forgot to add butt darts to your list.
        ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• :::disturbing:::
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don't know what that is. You probably do, but nobody's interested here. Go talk about it in your sequined sailor suit forum or something.

Comment

• Hack, you're the William Tell of Butt Dartarchery.
              ?I don?t take vacations. I don?t get sick. I don?t observe major holidays. I?m a jackhammer.?

Comment

• On the issue of 2014 schedules, it looks like OSU has a tricky non-conference schedule and the a B10 schedule that should break down to 2 games. Navy is a pain in the ass. I'm actually more concerned about them than VT at home. And UC could be a bit tricky if OSU isn't ready to go. If they get through the non-conference at 4-0, then it's @ EL and at home vs M. I don't think MSU will overly good, but they have a schedule that suggests they won't lose much more than 1 non-OSU B10 game. So, OSU will have to win in EL if they want to win the division. I don't think they can count on MSU going 6-2.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dayton beat osu in baseball 8-5, reinforcing their domination of sports in the state of Ohio.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2ETjK2SUZE"]jeopardy contestant - YouTube[/ame]
                      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; April 13, 2014, 08:21 AM.
                      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01Kz6Rw99Kk
                        Last edited by Tony G; April 13, 2014, 08:40 AM.
                        Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• equal time

Benny Blades~"If you break down this team man for man, we have talent to compare with any team."

Comment

• Tough call between college hoops, NFL & college football, if I take Michigan out of the equation.

Putting them back in, though.

1. College Football
                            1a. College Basketball
                            3. NFL
                            4. MLB
                            5. NBA (until the playoffs, then they jump to 4, #3 if the Pistons are in it)
                            6. NHL
                            7. PGA Golf
                            8. Tennis (Women's/Men's)
                            9. Olympics
                            10. World Cup
                            11. MMA
                            12. Boxing
                            13. Aussie Rules Football
                            14. LPGA
                            15. Darts
                            16. Curling
                            17. College Softball
                            18. College Hockey
                            19. College Baseball
                            20. Beach Volleyball

Comment

• If it were to rank importance of a team I love winning a championship:

1. Michigan Football
                              2. Michigan Basketball
                              3. Detroit Pistons
                              4. Detroit Tigers
                              5. Detroit Red Wings
                              6. Detroit Lions. It seems so far-fetched that I'm not sure I believe it could happen.
                              7. New York Yankees. As the years pass, this is diminishing but this year it might rank higher. I'd like to see Jeter get one more ring, if the Tigers aren't going to end the drought.

Comment

• After CFB and CBB I watch very little much other than the Tigers, even then I watch maybe a game every other week. I do follow the Lions & Pistons without really watching many actual games but if either were competitive I might join their bandwagon.

Comment

Working...
                                X