Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

M-Borg vs. THE Flavortown U Thread, Orig. by Buckeye Paul, absconded w/by talent.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "So, is this BCS a flawed system? Yes. Few would dispute that."
    When the author acknowledges that what UFM said is pretty much indisputable, the rest of the article becomes noise.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's only flawed when it works against him. Any system would keep someone out. Urban Whiner should go back to the SEC and hope Nick Saban leaves for greener pastures. Either that or play a tougher schedule.
      Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 19, 2013, 11:28 AM.
      I'll let you ban hate speech when you let me define hate speech.

Comment

• Meyer has benefited from the BCS setup more than any coach in the country. In '05 he bellyached his Gators into a MNC berth from the 4th spot in the rankings. He has nothing to complain about. He may just find a way to whine his way into this one as well.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And that would be to his credit if he did. Sad but true, college football is not 100% settled on the field. A good coach does his job on and off it, and Meyer, whatever else he is, is a good coach.

If Michigan maybe was as classless as Tom Osborne and Scott Frost after the '97 season, going on the offensive and belittling the accomplishments of a rival (or even just pointing out that Michigan did not need an illegal play to remain undefeated) it wouldn't have to officially share with those fucks back then.

Comment

• LOL. So, you're saying it's not a flawed system?

Comment

• The genius of Urban Whiner

I didn't schedule Florida A&M.

It's not my fault the Big Ten is not worthy of me.

I would have stayed at UF if I wasn't so ill.

I'm secretly happy I won't have to play Alabama.

This way I can get all righteously indignant about the flawed system.

And not have to get embarrassed by Saban again.
              Last edited by Rocky Bleier; November 19, 2013, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• I wonder if he said any of that. Or if he just said that BCS is flawed. Which is stating the obvious.

Comment

• Only when it goes against him...

Comment

• Good day. Not a great game, but good enough.

*23 in a row
                    *2nd consecutive Leaders Title
                    *1000 rusher (revisiting the Dunn discussion from a few years ago is particularly hilarious)
                    *No serious injuries

Ohio State-Michigan State for the B10 Title.

But, before then, we have The Game. It means almost nothing in terms of where OSU goes (Alabama and FSU aren't losing), but it's still The Game. Hopefully UFM can find a way to pull out a win and get to 24.

Comment

• Outcome of The Game isn't in doubt, we've known for a couple months who'd win, there isn't even any hope of M keeping it close. If the point spread is 24, take Ohio and take your bookies money.

Comment

• LOL. The line will be around 10.

And M will be in the game.

Comment

• Nope and nope. This will end up about 42-10.

Comment

• Ohio State has only beaten Purdue that badly on the road. The beat a bad Illinois team by 25 and a horrid Cal team by 18.

I'm guessing Mattison will sell out to stop the run and short passing game and dare OSU to beat them deep. That could have some success. I'm not exactly sure how M's offense will score, but OSU can be beat with tons of short passes. I'm seeing 27-17, but may revise as I ponder on it.

Comment

• Borges' track record says expect a lot of Toussaint up the middle

Comment

• My guess is that Borges has been holding something up his sleeve this whole year just for OSU...Norfleet up the middle.

Comment

Working...
                                X